Chapter 68: Forgotten

Oikawa pulled out of the hug as his phone started ringing loudly. Apologizing Oikawa went in to a corner of the room and answered the call.

"Coach, an emergency came up and I-"

"Boy! I don't care what emergency came up you're supposed to let me know if you're taking a day or a few days off." Coach Santos told Oikawa in an angry tone. "And above all that you're not even in the same country!"

"I'm sorry Coach but-"

"Boy! Listen to me first..." Coach Santos said.

"Yes, sorry Coach." Oikawa apologized.

"It'a unacceptably for you to run off just like that...but! As you've been getting in extra practice the past months I'll let it side but try to come back before the 12th because we have an interview coming up and we need the whole team to be present." Coach Santos told Oikawa.

"So I can stay?" Oikawa asked in a hopeful voice?

"Boy," Coach sighed. "Be back by the 11th, okay?" Coach told Oikawa less than ask.

"Yes, yes I shall be back by the 10t-"

"Just be back as soon as possible." Coach Santos said before hanging up on Oikawa.

"You can't leave before the 10th!" Isuzu exclaimed.

"Um I ca-"

"Don't you remember what's on the 10th?" Isuzu folded her arms.

Oikawa folded on of his arm and tapped his chin with his finger try to figure out what she's talking about and just then it came to Oikawa-

"OH MY GOD YOU FORGOT?!??" Isuzu exclaimed.

Oikawa eyes shifted on Iwaizumi who was just looking down at his phone probably checking his emails.

"HOW CAN YOU FORGET?" Isuzu exclaimed once again.

"Calm down Isuzu," Iwaizumi said in a cool tone. "What's even on the 10th?" Iwaizumi asked making Isuzu's head snap in Iwaizumi's direction and Oikawa gawking at Iwaizumi.

"Are you being serious daddy?" Isuzu asked with shock written all over her face.

"Yes..." Iwaizumi said looking up at Isuzu and that's when he realized not only Isuzu was looking at him but Oikawa and Suzuki too.

"Hajime," Suzuki said shaking her head. "It's your birthday."

"Oh..."

"Seriously, how old have you two gotten? Like you two can't even remember each other's birthdays tsk tsk tsk..."

"Iwachan, did you really forget it's your birthday on the 10th?" Oikawa asked tilting his head to the right side slightly.

"Uh, I- of course! I remember." Iwaizumi told Oikawa in self defense tone.

"Right." Oikawa and Isuzu said together in sync.

"Yes, I remembered." Iwaizumi said as he rolled his eyes.

"Mhmm keep telling yourself that." Oikawa chuckled and so did Isuzu.

"Seriously, who can forget their own birthday." Iwaizumi said as he slipped his phone in his pocket.

"Apparently you..." Oikawa told Iwaizumi with a smile on his face.

"I know when my birthday is."

"Are you trying to convince us? Cause it seems you're trying to concur yourself otherwi-"

Just then Oikawa realized what he'd said.