Chapter 46: Date night

Sunlight peeked through the curtains hitting Oikawa eyes making them twich before he peeked through one eye. He lay in a empty cold bed.

"Was it all a dream?" Oikawa asked out loud.

Oikawa rubbed his eyes to un blurry-fy his vision and when he actually opend his eyes realization hit him.

"Oh no no no," Oikawa said getting and checking himself to be completely naked in bed.

"Not again!" He cried out loud. Tears started to dwell in his eyes.

"What 'not again?'" Iwaizumi walked into the bedroom holding two mugs. "Look if you didn't wanna get fucked you-"

"It wasn't a dream!" Oikawa eyes popped open and he leaped over the bed to Iwaizumi and hugged him nearly making Iwaizumi drop the mugs of coffee he held.

"Well you can call it a dream." Iwaizumi laughed and Oikawa pulled away to see Iwaizumi laughing with the sun rays illuminating his features making his emerald green standout in the yellow hues.

"Fuck! I love you idiot."

The line cross his mind.

"You told me you loved me last night." Oikawa said out loud.

Iwaizumi stood still with a blank face. And handed Oikawa the blue mug containing hot coffee.

"You told me you loved me!" Oikawa nearly jumped almost dropping his coffee in the process.

"Yeah. So what's the big deal." Iwaizumi said looking towards his right side.

Oikawa kept his mug on the night stand and turned to face Iwaizumi who was taking a gulp of his hot coffee. Oikawa took his mint green mug out of his hand and put it next to his.

"Big deal?" Oikawa asked. "The big deal!!!"

Oikawa pushed Iwaizumi on the bed and pulled his shirt off. Revealing Iwaizumi's hard core abs. Oikawa ran his hand on the dents of the abs.

"Big deal?" Oikawa said as he climbed on top of Iwaizumi. "It's a huge deal!" Oikawa said bending down and pecking Iwaizumi on the lips.

"Whatever..." Iwaizumi said looking aside from Oikawa face.

"Say it again." Oikawa whispered huskily in Iwaizumi ear making Iwaizumi's ears heat up.

"No." Iwaizumi said turning to face Oikawa who was mer inches away from Iwaizumi's one movement and their noses would be touching.

"Please..." Oikawa said as he rubbed his nose against Iwaizumi's. "Do it for me..." Oikawa brought his lips just above Iwaizumi's teasing him with just his breath hitting Iwaizumi's lips.

Within a swift movement Iwaizumi was on top of Oikawa. Iwaizumi caging Oikawa's head between his arms. Iwaizumi lowered his mouth of Oikawa's ear.

"I love you."

Hearing those words made Oikawa turn red. He never thought he'd actually hear those words come out of Iwaizumi mouth. Sure he imagined and hoped Iwaizumi would say it back to him. But this was the real deal. Iwaizumi bent down and placed his lips upon Oikawa's.

The kiss was a soft feather like and slow. Pulling away Iwaizumi searched for Oikawa's eyes. Iwaizumi brought his right hand and cupped Oikawa face.

"Fuck, I love you."

"I love you more." Oikawa smiled.

They stayed like that for a moment before Iwaizumi's phone started ringing. He got up from on top of Oikawa and went to pick up his phone leaving Oikawa's body get hit by the cold yet not so cold breeze.