Chapter 34: New me

A buzzing sound woke up Iwaizumi. Turning around he tried to get a hold of Oikawa but his hand lays flat on the bed.

"Oi shitty-kawa." Iwaizumi called out no reply. So he called out again no reply.

Rubbing his eyes Iwaizumi sat up and looked beside him to not see Oikawa. Then he saw the light emerging from the bathroom. Yawning Iwaizumi got out of the bed and pulled on a pair of sweatpants (cause he was butt naked.)

Entering the bathroom he saw Oikawa cutting his bangs with a very worn out pair of siscors.

"Why're you doing?" Iwaizumi asked in a groggy voice.

"I think it's obvious," Oikawa tells Iwaizumi chopping a strand off. "I'm giving myself a trim."

"I can see that," Iwaizumi told Oikawa as he moved towards the sink and took the scissors from Oikawa'a hand. "Lemme do it." Iwaizumi told Oikawa as he started to cut his bangs properly.

"Why'd you shave the sides of your head though?" Iwaizumi asked as he carefully cut the bangs evenly.

"Thought of giving myself a new look." Oikawa grinned as Iwaizumi did the finishing touches.

"There, all done." Iwaizumi said putting the scissors on the counter top.

Checking himself out in the mirror Oikawa ran his hands through his hair.

"How'd you like my new hair?" Oikawa asked turning around to face Iwaizumi.

"Not bad." Iwaizumi answered turning around and staring to walk towards the bed.

"Hey!" Oikawa called out but Iwaizumi had already exited the bathroom. "Ugh.." Oikawa grunted before clearing up the mess he'd made. Closing the bathroom lights Oikawa headed to bed.

Getting in bed he spooned Iwaizumi from the back. Being taller meant he'd be the bigger spoon. But he wasn't very happy about it. He liked being spooned by Iwaizumi.

"You can hug me back you know." Oikawa told Iwaizumi but no reply. After a few seconds Oikawa removed himself from Iwaizumi's back and turned the opposite side facing his back to Iwaizumi.

"I like it." Iwaizumi said after a few minutes. "It suits you."

Oikawa felt the bed move before he felt Iwaizumi wrap his arm around his waist.

"You look hot." Iwaizumi whispered in Oikawa'a ear making him blush intensely.

Oikawa thanked the Lord in his head that Iwaizumi couldn't see his face . But the heat that rose on his face couldn't be hidden.

"I know you're blushing." Iwaizumi whispered gently in Oikawa's ear.

"No I'm not." Oikawa disagreed. Iwaizumi licked Oikawa's ear before biting it softly and tugging it. This made Oikawa shiver he knew where this was about to go.

Oikawa's hand moved to lay on top of Iwaizumi's which had found its way to his lower waist. Grabbing a hold of Iwaizumi's hand he shoved it inside his sweat pants and Iwaizumi did exactly what Oikawa wanted. He stroked it slowly. Making Oikawa bite his lip from letting out any sounds at this time at night.

He didn't know what time it was but he knew it was late and if he made too many sounds Isuzu might wake up.

"Ahh.." Oikawa let out as Iwaizumi's hand picked up pace.

"Shh.." Iwaizumi shhed Oikawa i his ear. "Keep it low or I'll stop." Iwaizumi told Oikawa. Turning his head around Oikawa grabbed a hold of Iwaizumi's lips.

Iwaizumi's hand started doing its job and made Oikawa spill inside his sweatpants.

"We should sleep." Iwaizumi told Oikawa as he pulled his hand out of Oikawa's sweats.

"After making this mess I think not." Oikawa told Iwaizumi as he tuned to face him.

"I leave in a day I wanted to get fucked as much as I can." Oikawa told Iwaizumi is a serious tone catching Iwaizumi off guard.

"Oikawa-" Iwaizumi started but was cut off by Oikawa's lips crashing on to Iwaizumi's.

"Fuck me." Oikawa said breathlessly pulling away from the kiss.

"Fuck me till my back gives out."

____________________

Hi! guys I wanted to ask if you guys don't mind please leave a vote on my story. I'm trying really hard to make it worth it and some motivation would be nice :)

Instagram: weebcheck2020