Chapter 1 : Its not broken

"Your next patient is waiting Dr. Iwaizumi." Its been over 8 years since Oikawa and Iwaizumi parted ways. After graduation Iwaizumi followed his parent's dream for him to be a doctor. Whereas Oikawa continued to play volleyball.

"Name and room?" Iwaizumi asked taking the clipboard from the nurse's hand as he walked towards the emergency ward

"Toro Oikawa room 103." Iwaizumi came to a halt.

"Can you please repeat the patient's name?" He asked.

"Toro Oikawa he's the setter for Japan-" the nurse started but was cut off by Iwaizumi walking off.

As Iwaizumi came closer to room 103 he could hear Oikawa whining.

"DO YOU KNOW HOW BAD IT HURTS?!?!" He continued "I think it's broken! I'll never be able to play again" he cried out."Where is your doc-"

"Tone it down crapbag." Oikawa was cut off by Iwaizumi. Oikawa felt chills run down his spine. Turning around slowly his eyes laid on Iwaizumi. Wearing a white coat upon a pale blue shirt with a stethoscope hanging around his neck.

"You're a doctor?" Oikawa gasped.

"Yes, you dumb fucking idiot." Iwaizumi replied annoyed. Walking towards the bed he sat on the edge.

"What kind of crap did you pull this time?" Iwaizumi asked examining Oikawa's ankle.

"Dudeee I never expected you go actually-" Iwaizumi pressed down on his ankle to check if it was dislocated due to the slight swelling he could see forming.

"Ouch" Oikawa exclaimed in pain. "What was that for?" He asked.

"It's not broken," Iwaizumi replied.

"How would you kn-" Oikawa is cut off but a surge of excruciating pain is caused by Iwaizumi pressing down on the point of impact.

"It's a mild sprain." Iwaizumi replied. Turning to the nurse asked for some gauze and medicine to apply on Oikawa's ankle.

"So you gave in to your parent's dream I see," Oikawa spoke as Iwaizumi finished up wrapping Oikawa's ankle with gauze.

"If you want I can fracture that ankle for you." Iwaizumi smiled. Oikawa held up his hands in surrender.

"So how've you been?" Iwaizumi asked as he signed the discharge paper.

"I've been well, my team made it to the semi-finals!" Oikawa exclaimed. "So why are you back?" Iwaizumi asked looking up.

"Aww, I thought you'd be happy to see me." Oikawa pouted. Iwaizumi rolled his eyes handing Oikawa the discharge paper. "You may leave." He smiled. As he was about to walk out of the room Oikawa spoke "can you drop me off at my place?"

"Why?" Iwaizumi furrowed his brows. "I came by taxi..." Oikawa replied. "So go back by taxi." Iwaizumi replied.

"I'm broke, can you pretty please drop me off?" Oikawa pleaded.

"I'm working-" Iwaizumi started "I can wait." Oikawa smiled.

"Whatever, I'll get you when I'm done." Iwaizumi spoke as he walked out of the room.

Oikawa noticed how Iwaizumi has not only grown-up he'd also gotten bigger and buffer. Even though he couldn't see much he could tell by how the coat snugged on him defining his shoulders and back.

"Oi wake up" Iwaizumi poked Oikawa shoulder. "Two more minutes," Oikawa mumbled. Iwaizumi smacks Oikawa with a pillow. "Ouch!" He wakes up. "Let's go."

Walking towards the parking lot Iwaizumi far ahead of the limping Oikawa "Oi hurry up would ya" Iwaizumi calls back.

"If you didn't notice I have hurt my ankle" Oikawa replies sarcastically.

"You can help me you know!" Oikawa exclaimed.

"Well you didn't lose a good now did you?" Iwaizumi turns around smiling like he said the sweetest thing ever. Making Oikawa bleat.

"Come on a doctor wouldn't want to see their patient get hurt now would they?" Oikawa smirked.

Without a word Iwaizumi aggressively walks back to Oikawa making him quake. In a swift move, Iwaizumi picks Oikawa up in bridal style leaving him gasping. As Oikawa turned as red as a tomato he thanks god that it's dark. enough for Iwaizumi to not see his face. Throwing Oikawa on the passenger seat Iwaizumi starts the car.

The car ride is silent until Iwaizumi asks "so how long are you visiting for?"

"Till New Year," Oikawa replied, "the semi finally starts in February but practice starts from January." He explained.

Silence...

"I see you're still working out," Oikawa spoke "you look good." he continued. "I hope my ankle heals soon." He glanced out the window feeling awkward just speaking on his own. He still goes on. "My coach will kill me if he finds out of my ankle." He laughed.

"I missed you" Oikawa spoke after a long pause. "I missed us-"

"Don't." Iwaizumi finally spoke.

"Don't tell me you didn't miss-"

"I'm married."

______________________
Hey!
This is my first fanfic ever...
I haven't ever written a story in my life and I attempted to write this bag of crap? Yes I did

Hopefully, you guys enjoyed :)

Lemme know in the comments how good (?) it was