Chapter 37: Long distance

"Iwachan..." Oikawa let out as Iwaizumi's teeth grazed past Oikawa's neck. The teeth sank in to his sweet spot making Oikawa moan loud.

Their bodies were a tangled hot sweaty mess. Oikawa's hands were wrapped around Iwaizumi's neck pulling him closer and closer. Giving Iwaizumi better access to his neck.

Wrapping one leg around Iwaizumi's hips Oikawa felt his Iwaizumi's hardness against himself. Iwaizumi pressed down on to Oikawa just enough to make Oikawa dig his nails in to Iwaizumi's shoulders.

Hips started grinding against one another's the pace starting slow before building up speed. That both were breathing heavy.

"I want you now." Oikawa told Iwaizumi as he kissed Oikawa Adam's Apple and started trailing kisses below. As the kisses went further they seemed to feather away and so did Iwaizumi's touch.

Waking up Oikawa rolled on to the left side of his bed his hand searching for something that wasn't there. Iwaizumi.

Oikawa's hand patted down three different spots before he grunted and opened his eyes. Sighing Oikawa turned on to his back.

Just then he saw the eiffel tower in front of him. It was tall and hard. Sighing Oikawa threw his head back and let out a loud grunt.

Sitting up Oikawa checked the clock it was 6:03am he had two hours before he had to head to the gym. Neither the less that did not get rid of what stood in front.

His cold hands reached inside his shorts and began to do their work to put it back to sleep. After a few minutes of trying there was no luck. Sighing he picked up the phone from his night stand and checked what time would it be in Japan.

Ring...ring...ring...

"What?"

"I need your help." Oikawa told Iwaizumi through the phone call.

"What did you do?" Iwaizumi sighed.

"What did 'you' do." Oikawa told Iwaizumi.

"What do you mean what did 'I' do?" Iwaizumi asked back.

"You didn't finish up." Oikawa frowned into the phone.

"Finish up what?" Iwaizumi asked really confused to what Oikawa was going at.

"Are you home?" Oikawa asked changing the topic.

"Yes, but what do you m-" Iwaizumi started but was hushed.

"Is Isuzu asleep?" Oikawa asked.

"Yes...what're you getting at." Iwaizumi asked.

"Are you in your room?" Oikawa asked in a suductive voice.

"Yes I was about to go to sleep." Iwaizumi said yawning.

"Well you can't sleep right now." Oikawa told Iwaizumi

"Why not?" Iwaizumi asked in a dead tone.

"I just said so."

"Look shittykawa I don't have time for-"

"What're you wearing?" Oikawa asked cutting Iwaizumi off.

"What is it with you and what I am wearing?" Iwaizumi asked sitting up.

"Just tell me." Oikawa told Iwaizumi.

"I'm wearing a pair of sweatpants." Iwaizumi answered. "What're-"

"And no briefs?" Oikawa asked getting ready with his eiffel tower.

"Are you masterbating?" Iwaizumi asked.

"Nooo don't ruin the mood." Oikawa sighed loudly into the phone.

"Are you serious?" Iwaizumi shook his head.

"Yes, well some of us miss our boyfriends."Oikawa said in defense.

"Missing is one thing but-"

"I really want you right now okay?" Oikawa told Iwaizumi straight forward.

"I miss sleeping next to, waking up in your arms, cuddling with you ahhhh kissing you hugging you and just being near you." Oikawa said out loud.

"Don't you miss me?" Oikawa asked in a sad voice.

"I never said I didn't miss you now did I?" Iwaizumi asked Oikawa.

"Don't assume stuff." Iwaizumi sighed.

"Okay..."

"Now tell me what're you wearing?" Iwaizumi asked getting comfortable in his bed.

"Currently nothing." Oikawa said suductive. That made Iwaizumi raise a brow.

"Nothing you say."

"Nothing at all." Oikawa smiled into the phone.

"Hm...you know what would I do if I was there?" Iwaizumi asked

"Tell me." Oikawa was ready with his hand under his shorts.

"I'd lick your hard nipple."

"How would you know if they're hard?" Oikawa asked back.

"Well I know they're hard now." Iwaizumi smirked in to the phone.

"Mhmm.." Oikawa closed his eyes to imagine.

"I'll kiss you hard." Iwaizumi told Oikawa as his own hand found its way to the inside of his sweatpants.

"I won't give you entrance." Oikawa smiled to himself.

"I'll make you open that mouth of yours." Iwaizumi told Oikawa.

"How will you do that?" Oikawa was intrigued.

"My right hand would find its way to your dick...."

"Mhmmmm...."

"I'll start from the base to the tip...making sure to giving a slight rub at the top." Iwaizumi says in to the phone and Iwaizumi can clearly hear Oikawa's breathing heavy.

"That's how you'll open that mouth of yours."

"Ahhh..." Oikawa moaned.

"Should I stop." Iwaizumi asked.

"NO." Oikawa said into the call.

"I'll make sure to go in slow motions before picking up the speed." Oikawa's hand movements were just as directed by Iwaizumi.

"Uhhh....then?"

"I'll kiss you sweet spots...especially the one." Iwaizumi told Oikawa.

"Which one?" Oikawa asked.

"You know the one that's near your..."

A loud moan escaped Oikawa's mouth as he released hot liquid in to his hands.

"Fuck!" Iwaizumi cursed as his hand movements hand sped up and making him spill too.

"We came together." Oikawa said breathless in to the phone.

"Shut up."
______________________
Forgive me for this horrible attempt to write phone sex 😭

Instagram: weebcheck2020