Chapter 53: Interview time

The interview session starts in 15 minutes and Oikawa is freaking out. He doesn't know what to expect. Ivy told him they ask deep rooted questions and he didn't know how he'll answer them if they ask 'like where did you meet' what was he reply to that. That we have drunk sex and I knocked her up.

Oikawa is losing his mind here. He barely got any sleep last night. His brain just couldn't stop racing with all the thoughts about Iwaizumi and hopping he doesn't watch the interview.

"Oikawa," a voice called out. "Please take a seat here the interviewers will be here soon." A lady told him.

Oikawa just nodded and took his seat. Ivy wasn't in sight anywhere. They'd left the apartment complex together but somehow he lost sight of her.

"Toru Oikawa!"

A vice called out catching Oikawa's attention. Reporters had started to enter the empty now full hall.

"Hello." Oikawa greeted with a fake smile plastered on his face.

"Oikawa what's the mystery women's name?" One reporter asked raising his hand.

"Where did you meet?" Another asked.

"How long have you been dating?"

"Why did-" another reporter started but stopped start sentence.

As all reporter's heads and camera's turned towards Ivy who was entering the room. Fully dressed up head to toe in a silky dark green flowey dress with a slit on the right side showing off her left leg.

She strolled towards where Oikawa sat in a slow motion making the reporters click camera's and then a loud flash caught caught Oikawa'a attention. A reporter had taken a picture of Oikawa as he watching her come and sit besides him.

"My name is Ivy." Ivy said into the mic. "And please ask one question at a time." Ivy stated smiling at the camera's.

'She really knows how to handle this stuff'

Oikawa thought to himself.

"Oikawa where did you two meet?" A reporter asked with a camera on his shoulder.

'Shit! What do I say I can't say we met at a club. Or can I? I wasn't told anything about how to answer these q-
'
"We met through a common friend." Said calmly into the mic as she saw Oikawa had started panicking.

"Can you please elaborate on that?" The reporter pushed.

"We met at a friends birthday party." Ivy replied.

"Which Friend's birthday party? Antonio Rodregez? He recently had his birthday-"

"Yes." Ivy replied.

'How can she lie so easily?' Oikawa asked himself.

"So you've been dating for the past three months?" A reporter asked.

"Yes." Ivy nodded.

'What the fuck!' Oikawa's mouth gaped before he shut it quickly as Ivy kicked him from underneath the table.

"How where was you first date?" A new reporter asked.

"Oh it was on a boat that Oikawa had rented for a few hours." Ivy smiled putting her hand on Oikawa's on the table.

Oikawa made a eye popping face and looked at Ivy who just smiled and squeezed his hand.

"It was the most romantic date I'd been to." Ivy said looking Oikawa in the eyes and whispered smile to Oikawa.

Oikawa gave a fake smile and just then there were a few flashes of camera taking their pictures.

"How long term are you miss Ivy?" A reporter asked.