Chapter 33: Speed

*WARNING THINGS ARE GONNA GET STEAMY*

On their way home Isuzu had fallen asleep in the car. So the car ride was silent. No word had been exchanged for that one 'Happy New Year'.

Parking in the drive through Iwaizumi picked up Isuzu and walked up the door as he fidgeted to the the keys out of his pocket Oikawa offered to get the keys out of hai pocket and opened the front door.

Heading in Iwaizumi took Isuzu up to her room. He lay her on her bed and tapped here arm a bit until she woke up. In a drowsy voice she asked.

"When did we get home." She asked rubbing her eyes.

"Just now, I'm going to untie the ribbon so you can change." Iwaizumi told Islas he untied the stash.

"Okay daddy." She yawned.

Oikawa went to her cabinet and pulled out a pair of pink polka dots night suit. And handing in to Iwaizumi.

"Here you go Zuzu" Iwaizumi handed her the clothes and walked out of her room Oikawa followed him.

Heading to Iwaizumi's room. Oikawa sighed "well-" started but was cut off by Iwaizumi crashing down his lips on to Oikawa's.

Oikawa took a step back hitting his head against the wall. Gasping Iwaizumi took his chance to explore Oikawa'a s mouth. Iwaizumi tongue fought against Oikawa's to take over the kiss.

Back against the wall Oikawa was trapped he wanted to do so much to Iwaizumi right now. But all he could do was that he started lift the hem of Iwaizumi's shirt revealing the Iwaizumi's hardcore perfectly sculpted muscles.

Iwaizumi broke the kiss to let him take his shirt off. Within a quick move Oikawa flipped Iwaizumi off somewhere in the room. Oikawa's hands found their way around Iwaizumi's body. Starting with his defined collarbones to the board shoulders and his all the way down to his torso.

Oikawa started to trail kisses down Iwaizumi's chin to his collarbone. While Iwaizumi used his hands to quickly undo the tied ribbon of the kimono. Within a swift move he removed the ribbon and started to remove the kimono off of Oikawa's body. Oikawa's body was hot all over and when it came in contact with Iwaizumi's cold hands it sent shivers down Oikawa's spine.

Their lips found one another again. Iwaizumi sucked on Oikawa's bottom lip nibbling at it in between. He kept asking for entrance to Oikawa's mouth but Oikawa wouldn't give it to him. So Iwaizumi grabbed a hold of Oikawa's member and started stroking it fast. This got Oikawa to groan loudly.

"Iwachan-" Oikawa started but was cut off by Iwaizumi's tongue entering Oikawa's mouth.

Iwaizumi's hand movement got slow at the tip of Oikawa's member and rubbed his thumb gently over the now wet tip.

Oikawa's moans got louder but were covered by Iwaizumi's mouth on top of Oikawa's.

Finally Iwaizumi picked Oikawa up and Oikawa wrapped his legs around Iwaizumi's torso. Iwaizumi pressed Oikawa's back against the cold wall while he kissed him with force making Oikawa make al sorts of pleasured sounds.

Iwaizumi rubbed himself slowly on to Oikawa with only his briefs being in between their members meeting. Making them both moan in pleasure.

"Fuck." Iwaizumi cursed. As Oikawa pulled on Iwaizumi's hair and sucking his lip with force.

It was Oikawa's turn to explore Iwaizumi's mouth. Tongues swirling together their bodies intertwined. Oikawa started slipping a bit so Iwaizumi lifted him a bit higher against the wall making Oikawa's back slide across the coldness. Making Oikawa shiver.

"Can we head to the bed?" Oikawa asked Iwaizumi as Iwaizumi trailed kissed down Oikawa collarbone.

"Eager, are we?" Iwaizumi smirked against Oikawa's skin. Before taking a chunk of it. He sucked and nibbled Oikawa g spot. Resulting in Oikawa losing his mind.

Oikawa rested his head against the cold wall. He didn't care how cold it was now he just wanted Iwaizumi's lips to get more access to his neck.

Before Oikawa knew it he was on the bed with Iwaizumi hovering over him. He finally locked eyes with Iwaizumi. The hunger was clear as day showing his eyes.

Iwaizumi's lips started trailing kisses around Oikawa's jaw and neck. The kisses got harder and tuned to bites and sucking. Oikawa moaned when Iwaizumi sucked on Oikawa's nipple and then licked the hard tip.

The weather wasn't helping Oikawa. It had made Oikawa even more sensitive to the very touch of Iwaizumi's hands and mouth.

Iwaizumi's hand found its way to Oikawa's member once again. The stokes were slow and teasing like this time. Making Oikawa beg Iwaizumi to pick up the speed. But Iwaizumi didn't listen he slowed his pace even more and took his hand all the way to the tip of the member and slightly squeezed. Making Oikawa release all the pent up liquids.

Completely naked covered in kisses Oikawa lay in bed. While Iwaizumi had taken it up in his hands to pleasure Oikawa tonight.

Iwaizumi's member started to grow harder and his briefs were getting wet. Iwaizumi was readying to put it in Oikawa but he wanted to do a bit more to Oikawa to ache for him.

"Iwachan-" Oikawa called out to Iwaizumi. But Iwaizumi didn't listen as he bit down on the inside of Oikawa's thigh right above the knee. Iwaizumi made a trail of bite marks all the way near Oikawa's member before pulling his out.

He stroked both the members together making Oikawa go in to frenzy. The members rubbed against one another making them get wet. Using the same liquids released Iwaizumi penetrated Oikawa.

Started with one finger and slowly made his way to three fingers making Oikawa nearly scream out Iwaizumi's name.

"IWAAAA-" Oikawa moaned.

"I haven't even inserted myself in and you're already-" Iwaizumi started but was cut off by Oikawa pulling him in to a hot kiss.

Before Iwaizumi knew it he was on his back with Oikawa on top riding him. Iwaizumi moan loudly as Oikawa put Iwaizumi's whole member in him.

_____________________

(The rest is up to your imagination 😅✌️)
Instagram: weebcheck2020