Chapter 23: Okay

Makki and Iwaizumi had been looking for Oikawa for over 30 mins. They'd checked the whole club almost and just as they were passing the washroom stall they heard sobbing. Loud sobbing.

"He hates me!" The guy sobbed loudly and the voice was kind of rough but Iwaizumi still went in to check who it was causing the voice oddly seemed like it was Oikawa's.

Enter the washroom he banged on the door from which the loud sobs came.

"Open up!" Iwaizumi ordered.

"No!" He continued sobbing.

"Open this damned door Oikawa!" Iwaizumi took Oikawa's name just to check if it was actually him.

"Iwachan?"

It's definitely Oikawa.

The door finally opened revealing a completely messed up Oikawa. Hair sticking everywhere, red eyes, and snotty nose.

You hate me don't you." Oikawa started to crying once again rubbing his eye while crying.

"Stop that." Iwaizumi told Oikawa removing his hands from rubbing his eyes.

"Iwaizumi-" Makki started but then paused. "You found him!" Makki continued.

"Makki" Oikawa rushed to hug Makki almost tripping.

"Why'd you leave me? You hate me too?" Oikawa sobbed.

"I don't hate you," Makki told him. Pulling away from Oikawa's hug. "I told you I was going home-" Oikawa stopped mid-sentence "I'm sleepy," Oikawa told Makki before collapsing onto him.

"Uh... Iwaizumi I think he's a sleepy" Makki told Iwaizumi.

"Seriously," Iwaizumi grunted. "He knows he has a low alcohol tolerance yet he still drinks like an idiot." Iwaizumi grunted as he pulled Oikawa off of Makki.

"I'll get him home from here," Iwaizumi told Makki carrying Oikawa on his shoulder. "Fuck he's heavy." Iwaizumi swore before straightening up.

"I can help you carry him if you want." Makki offered.

"Yeah, that'd be great.

Iwaizumi and Makki carried Oikawa to Iwaizumi's car. They put Oikawa in the back seat. Iwaizumi thanked Makki for his help and got in the car and started driving.

"I'm sorry!" Oikawa woke up sobbing. Startling Iwaizumi.

"I can't take you home like this." Iwaizumi shook his head.

Reaching outside Iwaizumi's house he carried Oikawa all the way to his room and laid Oikawa on his bed.

"Nooo." Iwaizumi heard Oikawa shout before grabbing Iwaizumi's shirt and pulling Iwaizumi to fall on top of him.

"I'm sorry Iwachan I'm so sorry Iwachan!" Oikawa continued to sob.

"Shhh.." Iwaizumi hushed him in an attempt to keep Oikawa's sobs low cause he didn't want the neighbors hearing. Iwaizumi got Oikawa to let go of his shirt so he could sit up

"It's okay." Iwaizumi kept telling him wiping Oikawa's tears. "Shh it's okay.." he continued to do so until he heard his breathing become subtle and slight snoring sounds came from Oikawa.

Iwaizumi removed his bangs from his forehead and kissed him.

Iwaizumi took Oikawa's shoes off and then carefully removed his jeans and shirt before replacing them with clean pair of sweats and a burgundy sweater.

"Iwachan...Iwa.." snores Oikawa.

"Idiot" Iwaizumi said in a low voice.

Iwaizumi covered Oikawa with the duvets and got in bed from the other side.

In a few seconds, Iwaizumi felt the bed move. Oikawa had wrapped his arm and a leg around Iwaizumi as if he was a pillow.

______________________

It's been exactly a month since I started this fanfic and I'm happy to say its feedback from you guys is just amazing!! I never imagined this book would get so far.

Thank you all my beautiful readers 💖