Chapter 59: What?

"I'm not wearing this." Oikawa said as he held up the wig.

Oikawa had picked up Ivy after practice and went to her old apartment where she had most of her stuff.

"Come on," Ivy said as she walked over to Oikawa taking the wig from his hands. "Here, all good." Ivy said as she took the wig from Oikawa's hands and placed it on Oikawa's head.

"Look," Ivy said as she pulled him towards the dressing table where the mirror was. "You look like a snack." Ivy said licking her lips.

"Um, no." Oikawa said as he pulled off the wig from his head. "I've a man, and this is a women's wig."

"So?" Ivy said as she took the wig from Oikawa's hand and started brushing out the tangles.

"Seriously?" Oikawa said rolling his eyes. "Anyways, why do you even have these?" Oikawa asked as he sat on het bed and looked around in the room to find a large chest in front of the bed with clothes hanging out of it.

"I'm reporter," Ivy said turning to face Oikawa. "It's my job to get dirt on people." She smiled evilly and walked over to chest and bend slightly and then said 'ahh'

"Are you okay?" Oikawa quickly came rushing to her.

"Yeah, just need to unbutton these." She said as she straightened up and lifted her top and unbuttoned her dress pants.

"Better." Ivy said as she sat down on the edge of the bed.

"We really need to get you looser clothes." Oikawa sat next to her.

"Yeah," Ivy said. "Now let's get you ready." Ivy smiled slyly.

"No way." Oikawa lifted his hands in defense.

"Yes way." Ivy said as she got up and sat onto Oikawa lap nearly falling off due to unable to balance herself buy Oikawa caught her by the butt.

"Ooo, someone's getting feisty." Ivy smiled evilly making Oikawa's face heat up.

"I'm joking," Ivy said as he grabbed a brown wig off of the bedside table. "Let's get you ready."

"Not happening." Oikawa said shaking his head.

"Come on," Ivy said grabbing Oikawa's both cheeks with her hands to make Oikawa face her.

"Ugh..." Oikawa sighed. "Fine."

After about 45minutes Oikawa I was driving the car to the nearest mall. Dressed in a maxi dress covering his legs. And to match the pastel green maxi dress with a tribal design was a big hat and sunglasses.

"This isn't gonna work." Oikawa said as he drove the car.

"Oh please you look beautiful." Ivy said as she sat next to Oikawa in
The passenger seat in a yellow summer dress that still showed her belly but was loose enough for her to be comfortable in it.

"I'm surprised you fit into that dress though..." Ivy said as he fixed her bling wig.

"Actually I can't moves my arms much, feels like the dress would rip from the back." Oikawa said as he moved a bit uncomfortable in his seat as he stopped at signal.

"Plus don't you think my arms are a bit...not feminine." Oikawa said Turing his head to face ivy.

"If only you'd let me wax yours arms.." Ivy said. "You would've been able to wear my red sleeveless dress and we could match a bit." Ivy pouted.

"Haha very funny." Oikawa did a fake laugh. "That one strip was enough to-"

"It gets okay after the first two strips I promise." She said rolling her eyes.