Chapter 26: Shopping time

"Come on" Iwaizumi told Isuzu and Oikawa as walking ahead of them. They were out to get groceries.

"Daddy can we get this cereal too!" Asked Isuzu.

"You already picked two." Iwaizumi told her.

"Three times the charm ya know." She smiled at him.

"Okay but nothing else now." Iwaizumi told her to put the lucky charms cereal in the cart.

"Come on time to check out." Iwaizumi told Oikawa and Isuzu as Iwaizumi pushed the trolley to the cashier counter.

"Okay...."

As they were on their way to the cashier on the bakery side. Oikawa sniffed his nose.

"Wait,"Oikawa told Iwaizumi making him pause and turn around.

Oikawa went and bought something and came back to where Iwaizumi and Isuzu stood waiting for him.

"What did you get uncle Oikawa?" Isuzu asked.

"Only the best thing in the world," Oikawa exclaimed.

"Milk bread?" Iwaizumi rolled his eyes.

"How'd you know?" Oikawa asked in a surprised voice.

"I could smell and fresh bread coming out of the oven." Iwaizumi told him.

"What's milk bread-like?" Isuzu asked.

Oikawa gasped before saying "only the best kind of bread out there!"

"I've never had milk bread," Isuzu told Oikawa.

"Iwachan!" Oikawa exclaimed. "How could you never introduce Isuzu to milk bread we used to eat it almost every day."

"Correction you ate it every day and I bought it." Iwaizumi told Oikawa as he started to push the trolley to the cashier.

"Don't worry Isuzu I will introduce you to milk bread," Oikawa told Isuzu as they stood at the counter. "You'll love it."

Now Iwaizumi and Oikawa carried the bags to the car and put them in the trunk.

Reaching home Iwaizumi and Oikawa brought the groceries in the kitchen and Iwaizumi put them in the respective places.

"So what're we eating for lunch?" Oikawa asked Iwaizumi.

"I thought we could have Donburi." Iwaizumi told Oikawa.

"Isn't that gonna take long?" Oikawa asked.

"Well it's 12 pm it'll be done by 1ish" Iwaizumi replied checking his watch.

"Okay," Oikawa said. "Where do we start?"

"We don't start anything you go sit with Isuzu I'll make lunch." Iwaizumi told Oikawa as he pushed him out of the kitchen.

"Oh and no milk bread until after dinner." Iwaizumi grabbed the package of milk bread Oikawa's hand in his hand.

"Ugh okay." He went out of the room and sat next to Isuzu as she watched a cartoon.

The next hour was spent with Iwaizumi cooking the meat and boiling the rice for the donburi. Around one fifteen they had their lunch and the. Oikawa helped Iwaizumi clean the dishes. He almost broke and glass but Iwaizumi saved it from falling. Which Oikawa comment on 'fast reflexes' making Iwaizumi roll his eyes.

Finally, after cleaning up they headed upstairs to Iwaizumi's room to relax but Oikawa wasn't in the mood to relax. The moment they entered the room Oikawa locked the door making a click sound that made Iwaizumi turn his head to see but was attacked by Oikawa's lips.

"What are you doing?" Iwaizumi asked pulling away.

"Kissing my boyfriend." Oikawa smiled before pecking Iwaizumi on the lips twice.

"What if Isuzu comes in!" Iwaizumi told Oikawa. As he pulled away and was walking to the door Oikawa hugged from behind. Cause Iwaizumi to stop halfway. Oikawa whispered in Iwaizumi's ear.

"She's taking a nap in her room plus the door is locked." Oikawa kissed the nape of Iwaizumi's neck.

"You're horny aren't you." Iwaizumi told Oikawa. Just then Oikawa's hand reached Iwaizumi's manhood and grabbed it.

"Like you're not aroused." Oikawa smiled and kissed Iwaizumi ear licking it slightly before bitting.

"I never said I wasn't." Iwaizumi said before turning around and crashing his lips on Oikawa.

Pulling apart Oikawa smiled against Iwaizumi's lips. The foreheads touching as Oikawa cupped Iwaizumi's face with his right hand.

"It's been a hot minute since we've done this ya know," Oikawa told Iwaizumi.

"Hot minute?" Iwaizumi asked Oikawa.

"Isuzu taught it to me it means-" Oikawa started but stopped mid-sentence as Iwaizumi laughed.

"I know what it means," Iwaizumi told Oikawa. "Isuzu had a phase when she learns a new word she keeps on repeating it until she gets bored of it." Iwaizumi told Oikawa as he walked to the bed.

"Hey! hey!" Oikawa called out to Iwaizumi. "I thought we're gonna do it."

"Relax you horndog. I'm just taking off my hoodie." Iwaizumi pulled the hoodie in a split second showing his toned arms and chest.

"Fuck." Oikawa said before sitting on Iwaizumi's lap. And removed his sweater. Revealing his pale skin compared to Iwaizumi's. Oikawa had muscles but not as prominent as Iwaizumi's.

"How much do you work out?" Oikawa asked kissing Iwaizumi's jaw tracing his kisses slowly down towards his chest.

"Not much." Iwaizumi replied.

Oikawa pulled away in an instant. Glaring at Iwaizumi.

"What do you mean 'not much. Iwachan you look like you work out every day!" Oikawa exclaimed.

"I go for a run every morning and-" Iwaizumi started but stopped and moaned as Oikawa's hand went inside his pants.

"Fuck you're horny." Iwaizumi said breathing heavily.

"And you're hard." Oikawa smiled sly.

______________________
What's your favorite meal of the day?