Chapter 32: where are you?

"Isuzu? Isuzu!!!" Oikawa has been screaming out her name for the past 10 minutes.

Oikawa can't see her anywhere. He walked back to the food stall they were at to see if she'd gone back to where Iwaizumi was but no luck. He ran through the crowd once more looking out above most heads as he was taller than the average man in miagi.

"Isuzu!!!" She shouted getting looks from people passing by but he didn't care. He had to find Isuzu.

Oil eventually made in to the sitting area hoping she'd gone there to wait. As he ran there he saw Iwaizumi standing looking around with food in his hands.

"IWA-CHAN!" Oikawa was breathless with all that shouting. But he had enough in him to call fo his name.

Iwaizumi turned around. And he laid eyes on a breathless Oikawa bending over holding his knees. Looking to the right he didn't see Isuzu so he looked to the right he still see Isuzu. Iwaizumi placed the food on a near by empty table and jogged to Oikawa.

"Where's Zuzu?" He asked in a worried tone.

"She was just with me but-but I lost her in the crowd."

"YOU WHAT??!" Iwaizumi exploded on Oikawa.

"I'm-m sorry it just-"

"What the fuck Oikawa?!" Iwaizumi cursed. And then ran in to the sea of people. He called out Isuzu named loudly louder than Oikawa.

Oikawa took a deep breath before following behind him. Oikawa catching up to Iwaizumi grabbed his hand and turned him around to face Oikawa.

"Look at me."

"We don't have time we ne-" Iwaizumi started but was stopped mid sentence when Oikawa cupped his face with both his hands.

"You go check the games and good stall side." Oikawa told Iwaizumi. "I'll check the east and south ends, okay?" Oikawa asked Iwaizumi.

"Yeah ok." Iwaizumi replied looking to the left then right.

"Iwachan we will find her." Oikawa told Iwaizumi looking him in the eyes. "We will find her." Oikawa told Iwaizumi before they parted ways.

The next half an hour was spent calling out Isuzu name and asking people if they had seen a girl with brown braids and a blue with pink flowers kimono. No one had seen her.

Oikawa called Iwaizumi asking if he found her but sadly he hadn't. They continued to look for her. After what seemed like eternity a women said she'd seen a girl in a blue kimono with braids. The women told her where she'd seen her go. Towards the old swings set. Oikawa immediately called Iwaizumi and told him to go check the old swing set as it was closer to where he was and Oikawa would come there.

Running like his life depended on it Oikawa ran. As fast as he could he was glad he wore his shoes and not those sodden slippers. Finally reaching the swing set he saw Iwaizumi bent down hugging Isuzu and Oikawa ran to them.

Isuzu was crying loudly and Oikawa came and hugged both her and Iwaizumi tightly.

"We were so worried Isuzu." Oikawa cried out. "I thought I'd-"

"I'm so sorry uncle Oikawa." Isuzu cried.

"No no no it's my fault." Oikawa said. "I should've hold on to your hand tighter."

"What matters is that we found you." Iwaizumi says.

Just then the first firework went meaning the new year has begun. Then the second firework it's was a huge one yellow orange and red.

"Oikawa and Iwaizumi straighten up and both held Isuzu's hand as she stood in the middle of Oikawa and Iwaizumi.

"Oikawa?" Iwaizumi called out quietly so only Oikawa could hear. Oikawa wiped his head to the left to face Iwaizumi.

Iwaizumi crashed his lips on to Oikawa's it was a gentle kiss. Not too hot or like peck it seemed like the first ever kiss they shared. Their first time. It sent shivers down Oikawa's spine.

"Happy New Year." Iwaizumi whispered pulling away.

_______________________
Instagram: weebcheck2020