Chapter 71: We?

After showering Oikawa came out in just a towel wrapped around his torso. Walking out he saw his phone was buzzing and had lit up. Sighing Oikawa pulled over a pair of boxers and walked over to his night stand and picked up his phone.

It showed quite a few missed calls and a few texts. He only focused on the top ones of was from his coach saying he'd emailed Oikawa his ticket back to Argentina on the night of the 10th of June. Following were a few texts from Jake asking if he was alright and then a few angry ones from Ivy.

Oikawa replied to Coach Santos's messages and emails first then confirmed Jake he was alright and would be back soon. Then he wrote to Ivy apologizing that he ran out on her and asked if she got home safely and if everything was alright with the baby and her.

A slight knocking on the bedroom made Oikawa look up from his phone. It was his mother standing holding a cup.

"Ma!" Oikawa exclaimed covering himself with the blanket on the bed.
"Here," she said walking over to Oikawa. "Have some tea."

"I'm basically naked!" Oikawa exclaimed.

"I've seen you naked before." She said calmly handing Oikawa the cup of tea.

"Yeah, as a kid!"

"Drink up." She said as she sat next to Oikawa on the bed.

"Last time," Oikawa mother said before taking a sip of her tea. "It wasn't just you." She said making Oikawa do a spite take. (The second one of the day xp)

"WHAT!" Oikawa exclaimed coughing.

"I think you misheard us when we said we were going out for the night...me and your dad." She said taking other sip of her tea.

"When we came home I found you and Hajime...making love..."

Oikawa kept the tea cup on the bedside table and covered his face with his hands.

"I could tell it was your first time-"

"Maaaaa stwappppppp!" Oikawa said curling in to a ball and pulling over the blanket completely over him. Covering his whole upper body including his head.

"What it's completely normal to tear up-"

"HOLD UP!" Oikawa said springing his head out of the blanket. "You saw us doing it?!??"

"Well the door was wide open and the sounds-were unholy but completely normal-"

"MA! That's not the point!" Oikawa slapped his forehead.

"What? We thought it was beautiful-"

"WE?!! You and dad both watched us???"

"Well...not exactly your dad pulled me away from watching if it actually-"

"Thank god for dad!" Oikawa said taking a deep breath.

Then the realization hit him.

"You knew I was gay?" Oikawa asked.

"Of course my child." Oikawa's mother laughed "I'm your mother." She hugged Oikawa who was sitting with his knees to his chest covered in his blanket.

"I was pretty sure Hajime was too...but I guess I was wrong." She said in a sad tone. "But then he got married to Suzuki...I was happy he was happy and I wanted you to be happy too!" She said as she pulled out of the hug.

"Tell me are you happy?" Oikawa's mother asked pulling the blanket of of his head to reveal a teary eyed Oikawa.

"I knew it." She said as she cradled her six foot 1 child while he cried his eyes out.

___________________

Another small filler chapter :)

We got 30+ votes on the last chapter! 30 votes on this one and I'll update tomorrow :p