Chapter 16: Was it daddy?

Oikawa and Isuzu were at the mall. Doing some window-shopping when Oikawa got a text from Iwaizumi.

From: Iwachan

"I'll be a bit late today. I hope it's okay?"

Oikawa typed back : "yeah no problem :)"

Oikawa had been babysitting Isuzu since the past two days and he'd been enjoying it a lot. Not did he get to spend time getting to know Isuzu more he also got closer to Iwaizumi then he was since they met a few weeks back.

This also gave Oikawa and excuse to text Iwaizumi. Oikawa was about to keep his phone in his pocket when Isuzu pulled on his trench coat.

"Was it daddy?" She asked.

"Yeah he'll be a bit late today." Oikawa told her.

"Okay." She replied looking ahead while they walked.

"Are you sad?" Oikawa asked stopping.

"Nope." She popped the 'p' "I'm actually kinda happy."

Oikawa gave her a confused 'I don't understand' look.

"I'm not sad cause I'll get to spend more time with you dummy!" She laughed and came hugged Oikawa's legs and Oikawa bend down to hug her back.

"Let's get hot chocolate!" Oikawa told her picking her up.

"Yay!!" She exclaimed. Oikawa had grown really close to Isuzu over the past few days.

"2 hot chocolates, please-"

"I want marshmallows in mine." Isuzu told Oikawa.

"One with 4 marshmallows." Oikawa corrected to the man." He tuned face Isuzu.

"How'd you know I wanted 4 marshmallows?" Isuzu asked Oikawa.

"Because you dad alway wants 4 marshmallows." Oikawa laughed.

"Well I could like 5 marshmallows instead." She said looking at her right.

"Oh really now?" Oikawa laughed again. "That would be uneven." He said and Isuzu gave him a look.

"How'd you know!" She exclaimed looking at Oikawa with her hands in the air.

"I just do." He smiled. "You're a lot like your dad." He told her.

"Well I don't want to be." She huffed.

Oikawa didn't answer.

"I hate that I look like him." She stated. That made Oikawa taken aback.

"Why do you say so?" Oikawa asked carefully. Not to push to much as he feared his was a tricky matter.

"Maybe if I didn't look him him-" she stopped. And looked at the floor. "Mom would've taken me with her."

Oikawa was completely shocked at what she just said. The poor girl blames herself for why her mother left and because of the way she looks. Oikawa was so angry at her (Suzuki).

Making poor Isuzu feel like she was the problem and making Iwaizumi go through all that shit further fueled his anger at her (Suzuki).

"Don't say that." He finally spoke making Isuzu look up at him. That's when he saw her eyes had done glossy and her face had started getting puffy are the eyes as she sniffed holding in tears.

"Selfish." He said. "She was being selfish and didn't think about you or Iwachan." Oikawa told her.

Kneeling down to her eye levels he could see her tears forming.

"She was being selfish okay?" Oikawa told her. "But your dad he loves you. He loves you more than I've seen him love anything in his life." Oikawa said hugging her tightly as she started sobbing.

"I don't know why she did what she did exactly." Told her "but if I ever see her." He paused "I'm not gonna be nice." He could say 'punch the bitch' to a 8 year old now could he.

________________________
Have you ever punched someone?