Chapter 19: Physical

*WARNING THINGS ARE GONNA GET STEAMY*

"What makes you think I will be able to keep you happy?"

Oikawa didn't know what got over him to do what he did. He kissed Iwaizumi. With his hand cupping Iwaizumi's cheek. He gave Iwaizumi a sweet kiss. Oikawa closed his eyes and felt the kiss.

Pulling apart he searched Iwaizumi's eyes.

"You make me happy just being here." Oikawa smiled at him.

It took a few seconds before Iwaizumi processed what just happened.

"Look you don't have to"

Oikawa was cut off by Iwaizumi crashing his lips on his. It took a second for Oikawa to realize...Iwaizumi just kissed him back and he started to kiss back Iwaizumi with the same intensity as before. But this kiss started to heat up.

With a swift move, Iwaizumi flipped Oikawa on the bed and Iwaizumi was already on top of him deepening the kiss. Oikawa threw his arms around Iwaizumi's neck.

Oikawa felt Iwaizumi nibbling on his lower lip. Which made Oikawa moan. Iwaizumi broke away. The two of them looked at each other with same the intense emotion they're feeling.

"Iwachan.."Oikawa started but moan right after as he felt Iwaizumi's bulge slide against his own.

And with that Iwaizumi's lips were back on Oikawa's as they. Once again Iwaizumi nibbled on Oikawa's bottom lip but more harshly this time. Oikawa denied him access to the inside of his mouth which made Iwaizumi growl slightly. Oikawa smiled against his lips but he soon opened his mouth as Iwaizumi pressed against Oikawa making him moan loudly but it was covered immediately with Iwaizumi's mouth on his.

Oikawa felt Iwaizumi's tongue graze across his front teeth before he started exploring his mouth. Their tongues swirling around fighting for dominance.

This time Oikawa arched his back and pressed against Iwaizumi's manhood. Which made Iwaizumi groan Oikawa took advantage of that and put his tongue in Iwaizumi's mouth.

The kiss was hot and steamy. Iwaizumi finally broke away breathing heavily he sat up and pulled his shirt over his head and flung it somewhere in the room. Then pulled Oikawa's off. Before their lips met again. This kiss was a slow teasing one as Iwaizumi grinded against Oikawa slowly.

Oikawa wrapped a leg around Iwaizumi's leg and pressed harder making sure to make Iwaizumi feel how hard and wet he'd started getting.

One of Oikawa's hands was gripping Iwaizumi's hair while the other traced down to Iwaizumi's sweats. The moment Oikawa's hand reached the band of Iwaizumi's sweats Iwaizumi grabbed his hand and pinned it above his head.

"Not yet." Iwaizumi whispered in Oikawa'a ear sending a shiver down Oikawa's spine.

Iwaizumi's lips traveled down to Oikawa's jaw then to his Adam's apple which he sucked on before tracing kisses all the way down to Oikawa's nipple which was hard and pointy. Iwaizumi took it in his mouth and sucked on it before licking it.

Making Oikawa moan in pleasure. Oikawa's hands strangled Iwaizumi's hair as Iwaizumi traveled further down towards Oikawa's jeans button.

Unbuttoning Oikawa's jeans he took out his member and stroked it looking at Oikawa who was completely a mess by now. Iwaizumi pulled the remaining clothes of Oikawa and then his own. Before climbing back on Oikawa as their lips met.

Iwaizumi pulled away.

"I don't have a condom." Iwaizumi told Oikawa.

"I've got one," Oikawa told Iwaizumi lifting himself up on an elbow reaching down to pick up his jeans. Oikawa pulled out one from his wallet. Making Iwaizumi raise a brow.

"What? I wanted to be prepared."

"I'm not complaining." Iwaizumi told him taking the condom from Oikawa's hand.

Their bodies slithered against one another hot and sweaty felt like it was the summers instead of the winters.

Oikawa felt Iwaizumi insert a finger in him and he groaned loudly. It had been too long since he'd had sex with a man. Slowly Iwaizumi started moving it in and out before inserting another finger.

"Ah..mhmm...Iwa-" chocked mid-sentence when he felt Iwaizumi thrust inside him.

Oikawa's nails dung into Iwaizumi's back as Iwaizumi thrust his fingers into him again. The pace started to increase. And the moans started to get louder.

"Shhh" Iwaizumi hushed. Oikawa in a stern voice. "Keep it down would you."

"How the fuck do I do that when you're fucking my brains out," Oikawa told Iwaizumi making Iwaizumi redder than he already was.

"If you want we can stop." Iwaizumi told Oikawa getting off him but Oikawa rolled him off that Iwaizumi was on the bottom.

"It's my turn," Oikawa told Iwaizumi with a sly smile before he inserted Iwaizumi inside him and started fucking himself against Iwaizumi. Making Iwaizumi moan in loud.

"Now who's being lou-" before Oikawa could finish Iwaizumi pulled Oikawa into a hot kiss.

_______________________

(I tried my best here don't kill me 🙈)