Chapter 28

Enjoy!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

AeRin and Jungkook come back to the apartment after some time. The whole rode was hella hectic for Jungkook. Aerin didn't even let him drive with focus. She kept disturbing him. She even pulled his hair and shirt's collar but he didn't say anything because he knew that she was drunk and wasn't in her senses. 

Jungkook stopped the car in front of the apartment's gate. He huffed in frustration as he was completely a mess because Aerin pulled his hair so hard. 

He glared at Aerin who glared him back with the same level. But this time, He didn't get angry because she was looking so cute and innocent that melts his heart. 

AR: Yahhhh Jerkass bitch, where did you bring m- OHH!! It is our home, right?

She said as her eyes became wide. She looked back at Jungkook with a smile. Jungkook didn't say anything and come out of the car after undoing his seat belt. 

AR: Yahh Jeonky Donkey, answer my question. 

Aerin screamed at him and then pouted. 

*Jeonkey Donkey!!! The fuck bitch, do I look like a donkey to you?* Jungkook glared at her. 

JK: Come out. 

He said and she shakes her head sheepishly. 

AR: Noooooo.... Jeonkey Donkey is bad. I won't come out. 

She said pouting. Jungkook sighed and pulled her out by her elbows and picked her up in the bridal style. 

AR: Ahhh Nahhh!!! Put me downnnn... 

Aerin screamed like a child but Jungkook didn't pay any attention and went inside. 

AR: Ayy Stophhh!!!!! 

she hit on Jungkook's chest making him stop. He looked at her. 

JK: What? 

He asked in frustration. Aerin pouted closing her eyes. 

AR: Mah Sandals are in the carrr... I want them. 

Aerin pouted. Jungkook sighed and went towards the car while still Aerin in his broad secured arms. He opened the car's door and pick up her sandals with some difficulty since Aerin was in his arms and then closed back the door. 

Aerin clapped happily like a child got his chocolate. Aerin hugged her sandals closing her eyes and Jungkook went inside. 

AR: Ayy my donkey is being a honey. Woahh!

Aerin said caressing Jungkook's cheek with her sandal. Jungkook glared at her but she smiled sheepishly. 

Jungkook went upstairs and throws Aerin on the bed. She groaned because of pain and rubbed her butt glaring at Jungkook. 

AR: YahH Jeonkey Donkey.... 

She got up and went to fight back. Jungkook on the other hand who wasn't affected by Aerin's childish behavior was doing his work. 

Aerin pulled him close by his shirt's collar.  It was difficult for Jungkook to manage himself and he landed on the bed above her. 

Aerin quickly switched the position and get on top of him. His eyes became wide at the sudden Changement in Aerin's behavior. 

AR: What did you said to that bitch, that you're alone. Hmm?

Aerin whispered seductively in his ear. Jungkook can feel the tingling sensation and he was feeling something different and weird. He can feel Aerin's hot breaths on his neck which somehow give him pleasure.