Chapter 58

So sorry for the late update this time, chocolates :( Actually, my PC got damaged from which I used to write my all stories and I had to download the app on Mom's phone. Still, A single chapter with a minimum of 2000+ words needs at least 3 hours for me. And using Mom's phone for 3 hours a day is not any kind of juice. Mom is kinda strict. So the update took time. Hope u all can forgive T__T

So sorry. 

Pls Enjoy~

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Parking the car on a sideway, Aerin comes out closing the door behind herself. Taking a deep breath before stepping inside. She was welcomed by loneliness. Pressing the ring bell, she looked here and there analyzing how calm the surroundings were. 

After some time, Ahyeon finally opened the door. She was surprised to see Aerin there. Smiling, Aerin shared a warm hug with her friend as she let Aerin inside. 

"How are you?" asked Aerin, taking a seat on the couch next to Ahyeon's.

"Fine. And you and how's little Aejung?" 

"We are also doing good," She said, bringing a smile to Ahyeon's face. Ahyeon felt happy whenever Aerin visits her. Aerin could clearly see how vacuous her friend was. She was incomplete, unhappy, and demotivated about moving on.

"Omo! AUNT?" Little Eunho came out from his room gasping seeing his best friend, his aunt sitting there. A dazzling smile appeared on both girl's faces seeing the boy. Running, Eunho came towards Aerin's direction hugging her tightly. 

"Aww, my baby," Ahyeon chuckled seeing both of them like this.

"I missed you a lot, Aunt," He pouted. 

"Aww, baby, Aunt missed you too. Look what I've bought for you," She gasped fakely taking the new toys from the bag. Eunho's eyes widen in surprise making her chuckle. 

"Wow! REMOTE CONTROL CAR!" 

"Yup, baby,"

"Thank you!" He said hugging her at which she smiled hugging the little boy back. Ahyeon smiled seeing them. 

"Now go, test it and tell me if it's working fine or not," Aerin said, little Eunho nodded running to his room. 

"So, how are you and Jungkook doing?" Asked AhYeon, gaining Aerin's attention. She looked at her with a sigh.

"Better than before," she replied, making AhYeon smile. AhYeon gave her slight node of 'everything will be alright

"I'm happy for you. You deserve happiness," said Ahyeon making her smile sadly. She could witness the pain in her friend's eyes. Even if Ahyeon was smiling, Aerin knows how sad she was. How alone she was.

There was no one beside her. Who could hold her, soothe her, give her love and care.

She was left all alone with her child.

"You also deserve the happiness, Ahyeon-ah," Aerin said making her mix a little bit. 

"Hmm?" asked Ahyeon.

"Ahyeon-ah, I know it may sound meaningless to you. But I think it's the best thing for you," spoke Aerin. 

"What?" Aerin placed her hand above hers giving her a soothing smile. 

"You should give yourself a.... second chance," She said making the color disappear from Ahyeon's face. 

"But, I don't think I need to. I'm enough and I'm doing well," replied Ahyeon, with conviction in her voice.