Chapter 85

CHAPTER 85

****

Yoongi was beyond bewildered after hearing his wife out. He could feel his feet going trembling with each and every passing second. He couldn’t process what Yumi had just said to him.

“What?” He knitted his thick eyebrows asking her for another reply so that his doubts could be cleared. Yumi sighed before shaking her head in disbelief. She was tired, tired of all the mess that was going around. It was just not healthy yet they all had to face it and fight it.

“Yumi, I asked something?” he asked again, this time, his tone was a bit harsher and authorative as his hands made their way on her arms and he shook her by her elbows.

“Tell me what you just spoke? Tell me again,” He asked making Yumi close her eyes inhaling a deep breath.

“I didn’t tell you before but, Aerin is pregnant,” She said as her voice comes out as a whisper. Yoongi let her go keep standing there without knowing what to say.

“Why are you standing like this? Just say something. Did you guys found out about him? Did you guys find out anything regarding Jungkook?” She asked making Yoongi exhale as his eyes lowered. Deject and helplessness could be seen in his orbs. He was feeling so helpless that he was unable to find anything regarding his brother. He just can’t save him.

“We didn’t. We didn’t got to know anything about him. Where he is? How’s he doing? Is he safe or not? Who are those people? W…we aren’t getting anything regarding him and his location. He’s been trapped so badly,” Yoongi said dejectedly as he went to sit on the couch face-palming and rubbing his face with his palms.

“We can’t hide this for so long from Aerin, Yoongi. Think about that girl who is carrying a little life inside herself,” Yumi said before sitting beside Yoongi as the tears welled up in her eyes thinking whether JK was fine or not.

“We have our contacts spread around each and every possible place. Don’t worry, we will surely get to find Kook soon,” Yoongi said before turning to face Yumi and getting her hand in his ones reassuring her.

“You have to do it soon cuz it’s already out of time and Aerin keeps asking about him. She misses him so much and needs him by her side at this period,” Yoongi nodded as he gave her a reassured eye nod.

“Make sure that Aerin not get a single hint regarding this thick atmosphere and so do mom. They both needs to be healthy and this news could worsen their health,” Yoongi said making Yumi nod as she wiped the drops of tears that rolled down on her cheek.

“Go freshen up. I will go call mom and Aerin for the dinner,” Yumi said making Yoongi nod.

“Yes, after that I have to leave to discuss the rest of the matter with Namjoon before we make our next move,” Yoongi said.

“But Yoongi, it’s night and you should take rest—“ Yumi tried talking but Yoongi cut her sentence in the middle without getting it completed.

“You’re telling me to sleep when our whole territory is in danger. Anything could happen. Since those unknown abductors have abducted Jungkook, I know they will definitely try to attack us. I need to get everything well prepared for our next movement,” Yoongi hissed angrily pissed by Yumi’s suggestion of taking rest.

Yumi just nodded and left whether Yoongi made his way to their room to change into a new pair of clothes before coming back to have dinner with everyone. Yoongi and Yumi acted all normal since both Aerin and Mrs. Min was present there having dinner and the couple knows they can’t tell anything to Aerin and Mrs. Min. They need to keep it to themselves for the sake of their family member’s health.