Chapter 88

"You, motherfucker!" SeoHoon yelled in anger making JK smirk back. SeoHoon was soon informed that their systems were taken down and the whole area has been abducted by the Mob force. His blood boiled up in anger and he shot another despise-filled glare at JK which absolutely JK didn't give a damn upon.

"Boss, our whole territory has been taken down by the Mobs," One of his men informed who come down in the basement running for his life after getting informed about the Mob's attacks.

"It's..... This all is that bastard's game. Tell me what you did, come on," SeoHoon gritted his teeth angrily holding JK by his collar yanking him in vexation. JK chortled at SeoHoon's actions and reaction that we're not making any sense for now, yet he was busy interrogating JK instead of running for saving his own life.

"Does it worth telling you? Huh?" JK chortled pouring the fuel on the already burning fire of vexation that SeoHoon has. Without thinking twice, SeoHoon landed a hard punch on JK's nose in frustration that made him cough more blood but his smirk never left his lips knowing the fact that SeoHoon has been running out of his mind completely.

"YOU MOTHERFUCKER! I'M GONNA KILL YOU," He yelled being completely vexed by JK's attitude as he took his gun out again, before aiming it at JK's forehead. Rage and wrath were the only emotions that could be seen in his eyes. Vengeance could be given name to the other. He was completely furious.

He was ready to pull the trigger when the basement was attacked. Some of the men fell down with the loud thuds, their bodies pooling in the fresh blood that made SeoHoon widen his eyes in fury before the basement was completely attacked by the force. It was taken down by their chaps as Yoongi ran inside just to save his brother but SeoHoon was fast enough to hold JK back and aim at him before facing Yoongi.

"No—I swear Min you will gonna run for life if you took a single step forward. I can shoot JK right now, just here at the very moment with the blink of an eye," He warned Yoongi stopping him in the midway as Yoongi stopped his movements before facing them with bafflement written all over his face.

"Don't be dumb, SeoHoon. Your entire zone has been taken down by us. You think you have a chance, Huh?" Yoongi gritted his teeth angrily before glaring at SeoHoon in fury who has his gun aimed at JK's forehead and arm snaked around his neck holding him in his spot tightly.

"I do. I do have a chance as long as your little brother is in my hands, Min. You can't do anything to me," SeoHoon laughed maniacally making Yoongi fists his palms as his jaw clenched in irritation by SeoHoon's dirty playing.

"Leave him, you fucker!" Yoongi gritted his teeth again before screeching at SeoHoon who just smirked in return before shaking his head. "Not yet, Min. The game is not over yet," He laughed again making Yoongi's jaw tighten in vexation. He was finding a way in his mind so that SeoHoon could let go of JK when he looked at JK who has some gestures indicating him to look downwards that he did.

"Now put down your gun, Min," SeoHoon commanded as Yoongi bent crouched down in order to fake that he was putting his gun down.

"Jeon, your brother is like a puppet--- OH GOSH—" SeoHoon groaned in pain letting go of JK's neck before falling down to the ground holding his knee where Yoongi just shot perfectly. He threw a gun in JK's direction that JK catches successfully before aiming at Hoon. Both brothers were fast enough to aim their guns at him before he could do any other dangerous deed. Hoon clenched his teeth in anger.

"Hands up, Hoon. You're completely taken down," said Yoongi as Hoon's eyes widens in fear before looking here and there only to find the pool of fresh blood that was filled in the floor of the basement. All of his men were shot as Jimin and V finally came down in the basement before getting astonished with the sight in front of their eyes but was sure that this was to have happened.