Chapter 66

Hey chocolates

It's been long.

Tell me one thing.....

Did you guys miss the author?

Because the author missed y'all so much. T_T
umuahh! *Flying kisses*

ENJOY!

~~~~~~~~

There was an awful silence spread all around the mansion. No one was in the fine state of mind. The grief, curiosity and tension were visible on the face of everybody. Jungsan was still nowhere to be found. There was not a single sign of him anywhere close to them. He was still missing.

It's nearly 1:00 AM of night but they didn't get single information regarding where will be Jungsan. Yumi and Mrs. Min were continuously consoling Aerin that it wasn't her mistake that Jungsan went missing but Aerin continuously hated herself for becoming so stupid.

Only of she hasn't run away leaving Jungsan alone, he wouldn't be missing now.

The males were continuously trying every single thing that could help them to find out anything regarding Jungsan but unfortunately, nothing gave result. JK was so furious. The anger he was dealing with could be enough to kill anyone. V and Jimin were working in the servers whereas Yoongi was with their men searching for Jungsan in every possible or impossible place.

But nothing was giving any positive result. Everything seems to be blocking them to reach Jungsan and moreover, they didn't even know where he was.

More than 8 hours passed but still they didn't get any information about Jungsan. Nothing was going right as all were continuously working upon the servers.

"We've searched in the malls, nearby showrooms and local markets but we didn't get any information regarding Jungsan," Yoongi informed exhaling.

"I also tried to ask from the neighbor servers. But nothing happened?" V said with disbelief visible on his face.

"We need to find Hyung. At any cost," JK sneered. The level of his patience was to the extent of the limit to get broken up. He was mentally dealing with so much right now and he knew that he can't tell anyone about this but to keep it buried deep inside his heart.

"Don't worry, Jungkook. We will find Jungsan out soon," Yoongi said consoling the younger who was currently suffering mentally. He didn't want to lose Jungsan too. He has lost his family a long ago. His parents became the victim of the devil's games. Same thing was repeating again. And this time, the devil's daughter was the reason he is losing his brother.

This time, his brother was the victim. Now, his brother is the only one left for him. He didn't want to lose his brother like he lost his parent.

Aerin's eyes flickered opened hearing cries of Aejung. She sighed getting up and sitting on the bed. Her eyes were red and swollen due to her continued wails, nose was red and the face stained with tears. Sniffing, she turned only to see her little baby was crying because of the dark night. She turned the dim light on before picking Aejung up in her arms who was lying right beside her mom on the bed.

"Aejung, baby, please don't cry," She cooed her little daughter who grabbed her mamma's breasts over the fabric of her night gown while wailing. Aerin got she was hungry again.

"Awe, My baby is hungry. Let mama feed you," She smiled sadly bringing her face close to her chest. Opening the few upper hooks of her night gown, she fed her little daughter up till she was full and finally slept peacefully back again.