Chapter 57

"Do You have a past with V... I'm Mean T..Taehyung?" She asked nervously. Her lip went dried asking her the question. She could sense that Ahyeon's muscles tensed up. She for sure was hurt with the question. 

Guilt covered Aerin's mind as she realized what she just asked. She sighed looking away. 

I shouldn't have asked her that'

She shrugged. Her question may hurt Ahyeon so much but her intentions weren't to hurt her best friend. She was just trying to help her out. She wanted the best for her. 

She wanted happiness for her

She wanted her to settle down

Moreover, She wanted her friends to give her life a second chance. 

Maybe the happiness is waiting for Ahyeon to open the door of her heart so that it could enter and fill her life with joy and delight. Moreover...Love.

"He was the guy who p..proposed m..me during our high school days?" Ahyeon finally spoke making Aerin surprise with her claim. 

"Means, he was the guy about whom, you told me?" She asked being flabbergasted as Ahyeon nod slightly leaving Aerin in hysteria. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"We contacted Mr. Yang, The consignment has been delivered safely," Jimin informed closing the network system before entering JK's cabin. 

"he is really satisfied with the deal," Jimin informed as a content smirk comes upon JK's lips after hearing the good news. 

"Good, Anything else?" Jk asked. 

"Actually, Those Drifters still didn't back away," V informed. 

 "How? and Why?" cocking his eyebrows, JK asked. 

"We tracked down some unknown activities from the port of Busan on last Tuesdays. We sent our men and they find some attackers entered our territory without any legal right, Our men caught them on spot and after keeping them in the cell for proper three days, they finally spoke out that they were working for those damn drifters," 

V explained every detail. Jk's eyes darkened hearing Drifter's names. 

'The Drifters ', One of their biggest rivals of Mobs. The whole group was against JK from starting and trying their best to attack Mobs any chance they could get. Hence, they sent some more of their men to attack the Port so that they could enter the Mob Territory.

It was not like this from the very first start. The leader of the drifters, Nicholas, and the Boss of the Mob, JK, were in good terms of business. They even worked as each other's system for a pretty time. JK would help him in his all-black business. From the selling of drugs to weapons trading. All of it. he helped him in the business of almost all armaments. 

But everything a rivalrous turn when JK found out that, With drug dealings and weapon trading, Nicholas is involved in Human trafficking and Prostitution of minor children against their will too. He would ask for JK's help again and again and all the things came into JK's eyes when Yoongi informed him about all of this. 

Eventho, JK was also involved in prostitution clubs but he never forced anyone to do so. The persons who were working on that field with their own consent were the only. And Minors were far away from this. And, Human trafficking was never something he was satisfactory doing and was interested in. 

All the information they were continuously getting about the kidnappings and abductions were got cleared that Nicholas and his team were behind this. Not only this but Nicholas was actually kidnapping people from JK's territory without even his knowledge.