Chapter 44

Please, Warmly press the STAR button before reading and enjoy :)

****

AFTER ONE WEEK~

Aerin was sitting in her room. She was feeling tired nowadays also her third month is getting over in few days. She started getting tired easily and her morning sickness is making her completely drowned even at the start of the day. 

Yumi: Aerin ah, I did your gown you have to wear tonight for the party. See, if it's fine or do you need some changes?

Yumi said entering the room gaining Aerin's attention from her thoughts. She looked up at her finding it strange to see Aerin sitting on her bed's edge looking completely drained. 

Yumi: Aerin ah, Are you fine? 

AR: I'm fine Unnie, I was just a little tired nothing else.

Aerin told her warmly with a light beam on her face decreasing Yumi's tension. 

Yumi: It's okay, Just take some rest you will feel better. You should take care of yourself cause this is your third month and last days. Be careful with it. 

Yumi told her patting Aerin's cheek and Aerin nodded. 

AR: Yeah. I guess. 

She said making Yumi chuckle. 

Yumi: Well, I came here to tell you that your dress is here. Try it and make sure to tell me if you need any other changes. 

AR: Okay... 

Yumi nodded and placed the box on the edge of the bed patting Aerin's cheek. 

Yumi: take care. Tell me if you need anything. I'm downstairs. 

She patted Aerin's back and left the room leaving her alone. Aerin was feeling kinda week and exhausted. Feeling drained, she laid down to take a rest for some time. 

After a full hour of resting, she felt light-headed. So she decided to try her dress. She got up heading to the bathroom and washed her face before trying her dress. She felt it loose from some sides and it was uncomfortable for her that it was falling off of her shoulder.

Sighing in frustration, she took it off and wore her previous clothes. She took her gown in her hands and headed downstairs to give it to Yumi. 

AR: Unnie, it's loose around shoulders and continuously falling off. 

Aerin pouted. 

Yumi: It's okay give it to me. I will tell the designer to correct the flaw. Go and rest. 

She said and Aerin did a weak nod. Yumi left for her room leaving Aerin alone. Due to the too much temperature of the noon, Aerin was feeling thirsty. Her throat started sweating and she made her way to the kitchen to drink water. Looking around, Aerin poured herself a glass of water and drank it in one go heaving a long breath. 

JS: Girlfriend, where were you? I was looking for in the whole house. 

Aerin turned around when a childish tone reached her ears. She had no doubt, that it was none other than Jungsan, her brother-in-law, but her friend too. 

AR: Oh Jungsan ah, do you need something?

She asked politely and Jungsan nodded like a kid. 

JS: Look, everyone is getting ready. Jungkook told me that he organized a party. But, I'm confused. What should I wear? 

Jungsan pouted huffing and looked down as if he was done. Aerin chuckled at him. 

AR: oh is that so?