Chapter 81

Let's start with a STAR. I will be so happy.

••••

Filling the bullets into the pistol, JK closed the drawer back before shoving the gun into his gun holder that was tied around his waist. He fixed his case before placing it on the wooden table.

Taking the papers out, he examined them briefly before giving a slight nod and wrapping them back with the briefcase. When his cellphone chimed gaining his attention. Grabbing it, he opened it to see the text from Jimin.

Jimin-ssi:

All good.
Everything is on the right track.
Time to make the move.

Clicking his tongue, JK opened the contacts to call Namjoon and he picked up after a ring.

"Yes?"

"Arrangements?"

"Everything is ready. I sent Jake to look for the truck and V is done with the papers," Namjoon informed as JK hummed before looking at his wristwatch.

8:30 PM

"Call Jake to get the chopper ready. I'll be out now,"  He says as he picked up his briefcase.

"On the way," Namjoon said as JK hanged up the call before making his steps out of the room.

Getting inside the elevator, he pressed the button as the elevator started to get close. Taking a break as his grip tightened around the briefcase and he exhaled sharply before opening his eyes back.

The elevator opens to a big basement as he stepped out. The clicking sound of his boots was clearly noticeable in the silent basement. Approaching one of his black RangeRover, he opened the door before setting the briefcase inside and sat inside ready to drive to the full speed.

Within some minutes, he was at his destination. Coming out, he closed the door behind him as his tattoed hand hold the case firmly. Namjoon who was talking to someone on the phone saw him coming and approaching him.

"All done?" Asked JK as Namjoon nodded.

"Yes, everything is ready. We've informed Mr. Jones. He is on his way with his men,l. Jimin will be joining you too" Namjoon informed marking JK nod as he heaved a sigh before wearing his black goggles.

"Jimin will be joining you for the deal. I, Namjoon, and V will process here," Yoongi informed coming from the back gaining Jk's attention.

"Okay,"

Taking a firm breath, he made his way towards the chopper where Jimin was already sitting on the next seat.

"You ready?" Jimin asked before turning his head in JK's direction. JK's stomach churned and palms fisted before he heaved a deep sigh looking towards Jimin. Tension could be seen in his eyes but currently, it's not what he should focus upon. The deal was important.

"Yeah," He said before Jimin nodded. Pulling the seatbelts out, they tied them tightly around their upper bodies before being ready to take off.

The view of the night could be seen clearly to their bare eyes as Jimin was focused on the monitor and JK has his eyes set outside the window looking at the views to calm himself.

Finally, after some time, the chopper slowly started to leave the clear sky coming back to land. They landed on empty desert-like land.

"They are here," Jimin informed JK grabbing his attention who nodded firmly before grabbing the briefcase. They climbed down the chopper making their steps towards the side where some black cars were. The men could be seen all around as JK and Jimin approached the tall, tan man standing in the center possibly the head.