Chapter 42

What is love?

Well, it's an easy thing to start, hard to finish, and impossible to forget even if it shatters you completely.

****

ENJOY!

~~~~~~~~~~~

NEXT MORNING~

 Aerin groaned rolling on the bed when she felt the sunlight is kissing her forehead. Her eyes opened and she sat up on the bed leaning back on the headboard. She was still feeling tired. As if her sleep didn't complete. She was feeling tiresome and wanted to sleep for some more hours. She saw JK entered the room ready in his last night's clothes. 

He woke up earlier. 

She thought. Expressing himself as if there is nothing happened last night, he continues with his business leaving her bewildered. She didn't mind it much. Her train of thoughts was continuously driving her crazy that she didn't get to know he was standing in front of her. 

JK: Aerin ah?

The sound of her name vibrated from his throat and his deep voice roamed in the room gaining her attention. She looked at him, he was looking at a whole questionnaire. 

AR: Um yes?

JK: Here are your medicines you have to take in the morning. Yujin said that they are for the morning sickness. 

He handled her the tablets and a glass filled with water. Aerin's heart skipped at the new sight of him. But no doubt, deep inside she liked it. A beam of optimism bloomed inside her. 

JK: Get ready, I'm waiting outside. We have to leave.

He stood up and left the room giving her the space she needed. No doubt, he can't resist his temptation. How hot she was looking in his big loose shirt even if she just woke up, she was looking like a goddess of devotion. 

His tempted desires were building up again inside him and he didn't want to end up devouring her again like last night so he thought of leaving the room for their betterment. 

Aerin took the medicine and got up leaving the bed. She found the bathroom door on the corner wall. Her dress was neatly placed on the couch. She took it and headed inside not wanting him to wait further. As they have to go back to the mansion. Everyone must be waiting for them. 

~~~~~~~~~

After dropping Aerin on the mansion, JK directly headed to his office because of some matter as Jimin called him urgently. His mind became a mess with the news he gets to hear from Jimin. 

JK: What's wrong? 

He asked leaning back on the leather chair. V has nothing related to do with them and their issues. It was not the first time something has happened inside their horde. They have come in contact with similar types of issues always. After all, it was a mob horde, and everyone is a horny ass here. 

JM: Actually, in our nightclub at South Jeolla, the bartender, and the bar dancer were in a relationship with each other. 

JK: You called me to tell me this? This fucking nuisance. 

JK asked completely pissed with the matter. Jimin quickly shook his head. 

JM: No, listen to me first... The matter is that now the dancer is pregnant with his child and he ran away with the money they saved for their child's future. And no doubt, he also borrowed some money from our club's worker's fund for his false reasons. The girl is five months pregnant. Poor girl.