Bonus Chapter (2)

Bonus Chapter (2)

•••••

Warning: 18+ content might be inappropriate for some audience
SKIP IF YOU WANT

Aerin felt herself getting weaker with each and every assault. A moan left her mouth as the pleasure became too much to handle. "Ahm, Jungkook-ah," she moaned, throwing her head back as he placed an open mouth kiss on her sweet spot. She inhaled sharply.

"It's just the start my little hummingbird. You're already weak, Hmm?" He whispered chuckling before placing another kiss on her sweet spot. It was literally an assault to her body that he was doing. Her toes curled under the water. She literally cried out in pleasure.

He tightened his hold around Aerin's petite frame as he finally stepped out of the swimming pool while his lips never left hers. The water around their bodies makes it slippery for them but JK makes sure that she's holding him tightly. Entering their shared bedroom, he laid her down on the soft mattress of their bed. His lips continued to devour her, a low growl left his mouth as the lust took over his mind.

She gasped arching her back as soon she felt his bulky hands going down on her body, it made her squirm like a little puppy. He smirked seeing her squirming underneath himself. He loves to see her struggling though he always makes sure if she's comfortable or having any difficulty.

"Oh honey, you're so fucking beautiful. I fucking wanna ruin every fucking day," he growled as he attacked her neck leaving her gasping. She closed her eyes moving her head to the side giving him all the access that he needed. Her hands tightly gripped his biceps, digging her nails in his tan flesh as soon as he dug his sharp teeth on her sensitive skin.

"Ah fuck-" she squirmed again as soon as she felt his hand cupping her intimate before landing a tight spank over it. She winced, closing her legs as she trembled to breathe but he held her thighs back opening them even wider than before.

"No princess, don't be a bad girl for your master. Open them wider for me, let me see you, beautiful" he hoarse over her lips. Before placing soft kisses all over her face. He finishes as he landed another slap on her intimates, she gasped again.

"This- thing is only mine. Fucking mine. I can ruin wherever and whenever I want. It's only mine to lick, mine to suck and only mine to fuck," he growled before landing another tight slap over it. Aerin's eyes filled with warm water as she inhaled a breath sharply. He was literally torturing her p*ssy. Her legs were trembling and having a hard time keeping them straight. Before she could bend them again, he was fast enough to pull them on his shoulder. He hiked her wet nighty up to her waist before pulling her underwear down.

"AH! No-"

Aerin threw her head back crying as soon as she felt his lips traveling over her sensitive buds. She groped the sheets tightly when she felt his hot tongue entering her walls. The warm tears she was holding back, now gave up strolling down on her cheeks. She felt overwhelmed.