Chapter 99

•••

"We're here," Namjoon informed JK as he nodded in return before looking out into the area. The whole land was empty. "There is nothing to be noticed." Namjoon mumbled frowning as JK scrunched let out a grunt, he looked down finding something sharp against his knee. He crouched down to pick it up but hissed as the piece of broken glass pieces through the flesh of his hand, "Shit!" He cursed hissing and Namjoon looked in his way only to gasp.

"Kook, you're bleeding."

"Yeah, there was a piece of glass below there. It's okay, I'm fine. It's nothing," He told him back wrapping his handkerchief around his hand than was soon covered with the oozing blood. "You sure?" Namjoon asked again as he nodded.

"I think we should go inside we aren't even given any signs from there," He said making Namjoon nod who has his gun in his hand. JK tighten his grip around his gun before they both entered inside only to find everything messed up in their factory. His jaw clenched at the loss and damage of his place that the unknown crew has done.

Clenching his fists, he went further inside the building. Jungkook was on the left side and Namjoon was on the right one as they would make sure not any corner has been missing out of their sights. A small gasp heard from Namjoon as he saw a body lying lifelessly there. He gestured Jk which he took well and went to his side checking into the body and they finally realised that the man was dead.

"He's dead," JK huffed shaking his head in displeasure. They went to other side when they found one of their men who was a bit injured but was able to walk. Both Namjoon and jungkook's eyes flickered as they approached the man who in his mid forties. They realised that it was none other than the manager of their brand here Bastille. "Mr. Bennett?" Jk asked the man as the man took a deep breath. His feet were injured as Namjoon helped him for a place. His condition was pitiful.

"Mr Bennett, how did this all happened? Who were those people?" JK inquired, after seeing the peculiar condition of Mr Bennett. "Mr Jeon, they were some street robbers who tried to attack the building in order to get some amount," he informed JK making him clench his teeth, his fists tightened and fingers curling making the knuckles white. "And where was the damn security? Is this fir what I pay y'all? For this fucking carelessness?" He growled lowly as the anger and disappointment creeping into to him.

Mr Bennett looked down in petrification and his hands curled too sweating badly. His gazes automatically went down apologetically. "I'm sorry, Mr Jeon. Since it was weekends. Literally everyone was their plans and I couldn't arrange the substitution for the old securities," he said in a apologetic tone before bowing. JK couldn't help but to punch the wall beside him in anger. The man almost flinched with the action of him.

"Jungkook-ah--" Namjoon said grabbing his attention as he understood the older's gestures before heaving a sigh and he faces the man back. "Where are those street robbers now?" He asked, "I managed to call the Cops in between. They are under strict observation of Bastille police for now," the man again informed him respectfully with his gazes down. JK nodded before looking around himself agains. He sighed. "Please call the workers to arrange everything back. The building has literally became a mess," he mumbled the last sentence shaking his head in disbelief looking at the loss, the street robbers had caused him.

Mr Bennett nodded obediently before speaking, "I've already done with this, Mr Jeon," he informed making JK nod. "Please get yourself a proper treatment and make sure to be back to work soon." He said as the man nodded before leaving them. Jk sighed rubbing his forehead, a small grunt left his mouth. "I literally thought there was something big," he mumbled to himself while shaking his head in disbelief but enough for Namjoon to hear.

"Kook, this thing didn't set well with me yet. Like when you were about to leave for Seoul, this Bastille matter happened and you had to stay here for more time. And it comes out to be just few street robbers. Do you think it's all straight?" Namjoon asked grabbing JK's attention. By the end of Namjoon's words, he could surely feel his heartbeats accelerating. They were looking at eachother with confounded eyes whenNamjoon's phone started to ring. He took out his phone only to see that Yoongi was calling them.