[ INVEIGLE ]

Hola my beautiful readers

Hope y'all are doing well

As I announced somedays ago, here I'm with my another story called "INVEIGLE"

I will publish the prologue and Chapter soon.

Trust me, y'all gonna enjoy this.

I tried to write something new with a mix of forbidden Romance.

Here's the cover for the book.

• Some glimpses of the story •

"I said let go of my hand, Kim Annie" He said sternly. His dark chocolaty orbs darkened even more than before. But, the girl positioned over him didn't moved even a bit.

"Only when you will consider what I just said," she spoke, her voice, sweet yet rough and her eyes were holding tonnes of hopes in them.

He laughed sarcastically, shaking his head not believing the audacity of this petite girl who was on top of him, with fiercy eyes, starring deep into his soul.

"You've lost your mind, Kim Annie. You don't know what are you doing. You have no idea of what are you saying. But I can't even blame you completely. It happens during this stage of a person. I can forgive you, only if you let go of me and behave yourself."

"I don't want your forgiveness. I want your fucking love, god damn," She spoke gritting her teeth, With a fire burning in her heart. The man looked at him in shock. His eyes widen.

"This is wrong, Annie. This is forbidden--"

"Nothing is wrong. Loving someone can never be wrong. At least when it's you,"

"You're my--"

"I'm your no-one. But I can be someone precious to you. Only thing that prohibiting that is your 'Yes' please say yes"

___________

Her small frame couldn't be even cope to stand properly in front of his heaving chest. She looked like a scared kitten in front of a wolf. He gazed deep into her beautiful eyes digging holes to her soul. Her lips shivering and knees trembled as she knew how mad she made the man who was towering over her.

"Bend over, little girl,"

His deep Husky voice, enough to sent chills down in her spine. She gulped before turning around. Followed what the man told her to do. Rolling his sleeves to his elbows as his vieny hands came on display. His hand reached to caress her buttcheek before landing a tight spank making her gasp.

"Now tell me, who's being a bad girl?"

Her lips started to tremble.

"Speak!" He snarled before landing another spank. A wince came out of her mouth.

"M... me,"

The man smirked in satisfaction. Before caressing her butt cheek again before landing another spank making her chock.

"Now tell me, who made daddy angry?"

"I..Its... m...me" she winced as tears come out of her eyes.

"Who's going to be punished tonight?"
The male asked before landing another spank on her. She started crying, fisting her palms.

"M...me," she said before tucking her lower lip between her teeth.

"Now princess, tell me who's going to take the lead tonight?"

"You..."

"WHO!?" The male roared clenching his teeth making her shiver.

"Da..dad..dy..." She sobbed making the male smirk in satisfaction.

"And Who's going to behave tonight?" He asked with another spank making the girl chock again.

"M..me.."

"Good princess... Now get all your clothes off like little obedient kitten you are and lie down on the bed with your pretty legs opened wide."

_____

Hope y'all will give this as much love as my other books.

See ya soon

Till then take care

<3