Chapter 33

The heart-piercing thing in the whole world is that to the one whom you give your everything is the one to hurt you the most. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

WARNING: MATURE CONTENT
SKIP OR READ AT YOUR OWN RISK

JK: Why can't I fuck you...

He growled like a hungry wolf talking his deadly steps towards Aerin. She got up from the bed in order to run out of the room but he was fast enough to catch her by her waist. 

She started struggling in his arms. Her heart was on the verge of exploitation. Her whole body was trembling but she wants to get out of the room as soon as possible. 

JK: You think you can escape from me? HUh?

He growled on her face like a satan and she flinched. She tried every possible or impossible way to keep the distance between them. She never wants Jungkook like this. 

 If you only want to mark your relationship because of jealousy or anger, then you're wrong. 
It is only possible when two souls combine together.

AR: Jungkook please leave me. You are not in your senses. And, if you want to do this, first listen to me. 

She tried to explain him. His eyes were blood-red as if he was possessed by some kind of monster. 

JK: WHEN I WAS ATTENDING THE GUESTS IN THE HALL, YOU WERE PLANNING TO FUCK WITH THAT CHEAP FRIEND OF YOUR BROTHER. HUH?

He yelled on her face with rage-filled eyes. She shook her head in 'no'. She never has intentions like that. What Jungkook was just a mere source to manipulate him and he got. 

AR: No.. No... He is the one who came there. I didn't even have any idea about this. 

She tried to explain him but it was looking like if he already had believed in something else except his wife's words. 

JK: Yeah, And when he came inside. You fucking started hoeing with him. 

He jerked her on the bed harshly. The impact was too much that the tear wriggled out of her hazels and she started crying because of the pain on her back. 

AR: Leave me... p..please,  this is not right. 

She cried hard and he laughed at her sentence. He was looking like a maniac. He leaned closure to Aerin's face and dug his index finger on her chin making her look into his possessed orbs. 

JK: This is not right. And, what you were doing with that motherfucker Minho inside the washroom was right. 

He laughed again like a maniac but next Aerin yelped in pain when she felt his hand was tightening around her jaw that the skin became red due to the impact. 

JK: If I fucking want to have sex with my own wife. Is this wrong? Am I?

He whispered hoarsely on her face. She closed her eyes tightly fearing him and his maniacal behavior. 

JK: I fucking gave you enough time to be prepare. Now, not anymore... Now, I fucking want to complete this marriage. So, You will get to know whom you really belong to. Tonight, I will consummate this relationship. 

He dangerously leans over her making her feel like if her all blood is soaked in her veins. 

He didn't even give her a second to explain further and smashed his lips on her to kiss her hungrily and harshly. She shook her head like a child to let go of his lips but he twisted his head to get the correct angle of her lips.