Chapter 80

JK turned in his sleep annoyed by the sun rays that were hitting straight on his face. A slight grunt left his mouth as he opened his eyes before trying to sit on the bed. Holding his head, he rests back on the headboard sighing.

"It hurts, damn it!" He muttered holding his head.

"Here, drink this," He looked up only to find Aerin holding a glass of warm water. Grunting slightly, he took that from her before thanking her.

"What happened last night? We were at Hyung's place right?" He asked in a deep hoarse voice due to waking up from sleep. Aerin sighed.

"You remember that girl, Anne?" She asked as he nodded before nibbling his lower lip in confusion.

"She mixed something in your drink and you started to feel dizzy. She tried taking advantage of you," Aerin finished as a slight gasp left JK's mouth and his eyes widens.

"What?"

"Hmm," Aerin nodded as a sigh left from JK's mouth. The displeasure could be noticeable in his eyes. He rubbed his temple.

"I knew that filthy girl will definitely try something. My gut feeling was telling me," He mumbled in displeasure.

"It's okay. Before she could've done anything, I already barged inside and her boyfriend too saw her real face. She was immediately told to leave," Aerin told him before placing her palm softly on his forehead to measure his temperature.

"Did she try hurting you too?" JK asked as a smile appeared on her lips before she shook her head.

"No, she didn't absolutely have a chance to do so," Aerin replied chuckling as JK smiled in return too.

"Okay, you go and freshen up. I will prepare the breakfast," She said as he nodded.

"But wait!" He asked making her turn around being turmoil.

"Where is Aejung? Did she see me like that too?" He asked gulping as Aerin chuckled at how adorable he was looking with that scarred expression plastered on his face.

"Don't worry, she didn't. I asked Hoseok Oppa to keep her with them for the night and I and Hyunbin brought you here. Hoseok Oppa will drop Aejung by the evening here," She told him as he sighed in relief before nodding.

"You did right," He said as she nodded before leaving for the kitchen. Scratching the back of his neck, he got up marching towards the closet thinking how a bitch tried taking advantage of him but his wife saved him.

A smile appeared on his lips before he took out a pair of black sweatpants and a brown hoodie from the closet making his way inside the bathroom.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Aerin was busy cooking spaghetti for breakfast when she felt a pair of arms around her waist. She didn't flinch nor gasp as she already knew who the owner is.

"Thank you so much for saving me. I really appreciate your efforts," JK said softly before he bends a bit resting his chin on Aerin's shoulder. A chuckle left Aerin's mouth thinking how scared he was after hearing that Anne tried taking advantage of him.

"its okay, Kook," Her voice comes out as a soft whisper and JK's heart melted.

"But, as long as I remember, I heard someone saying that 'another woman's man' thing?" He asked as Aerin stiffened in her place.

"Means?" He asked chuckling and Aerin couldn't find an answer.

"I...Um..."

Means that I'm your man?" He teased as Aerin couldn't help again. She felt the crimson shade appearing on her cheeks and her eyes lowered in diffidence. Jungkook chuckled before snuggling onto her neck inhaling her sweet vanilla scent.