Chapter 46

ENJOY!

****

   JK gets ready first in the morning. Today is an important day and he has to do everything carefully. Today is the date for Aerin's first sonography. And no doubt, he is taking her to the hospital as Yujin told him. 

Of course, it's his first child and his super-duper desperate to do everything for him/her. His child. The heir/heiress for Jeons. He is desperately waiting for the baby. He finished wearing his wristwatch when his phone rang. 

He took out only to see that Jimin was calling him. He sighed and answered but he is sure that Jimin will give him some fucking disturbing news. 

JK: Yes... 

JM: Wanna tell you that Mr. Kang has called for you. He wants to have some important discussions with you. 

He said making JK closed his eyes. He was trying hard not to yell or to be frustrated. 

JK: Tell him, I'm not able to meet him today. 

JM: How I'm supposed to... I--

JK: Do whatever. Just convince him that I can't come that's all.

JM: hey but I---

Before he could speak further, JK cut the call shoving his cellphone back in his pants pocket. 

JK: I'm sure this old man has lost thinking abilities. His mind is decaying. 

Jk scoffed and went downstairs since Aerin was taking a shower. 

~~~~~~~~~~~~~

JK parked the car in front of the big building of the hospital and headed outside. He went to the next side and opened the car's door where Aerin was sleeping. His eyes fell on her small baby bump which was visible through her loose dress. 

He can't deny she was looking so breathtakingly alluring with his glimpses inside her tummy. Her hands were over her belly securely. She looking cute. It made him chuckle. But he quickly suppressed his smile and shook her making her come out of her dreamland. 

JK: We are here...

He Informed her and she nodded. Her cheeks converted into dimples and she pressed her lips tightly together. The little holes ignited on her cheeks making her looked cuter. Her lips were pressed tightly against each other as she was trying hard not to yawn in front of him. 

That was actually cute

JK: Come, let's go.

He said and she nodded. She comes outside of the car as they both went inside. They went inside. JK went towards the reception as Aerin saw him asking something from the receptionist. After few talks, he nodded and comes back towards where she was sitting. 

JK: It will take 10 minutes... 

He informed her and she nodded. It was somehow irritating JK that how she was just nodding at everything JK has been explaining or telling her. As if he someone ordinary for her. 

??: Oh my! Jungkook and Aerin!!

Both heard a male voice exclaiming their names. They looked up only to saw Jin with a great smile on his face. He comes forwards and did a handshake with JK. 

Jin: Hello, Aerin.

AR: Hello, Jin Oppa. 

Jin: You both? Aha! Probably her sonography?

Jin guessed and JK nodded. 

JK: Yes. 

Jin: Well if I'm right, It's your first sonography right Aerin?