Chapter 91

••••

••••

Jungkook sighed leaning back on his chair. His eyes closed and fingers curled up, a slight grunt left his mouth feeling a strange pain on his neck, maybe, because he was sitting for so long while sitting on the chair. Getting up from his chair, he walked towards the large window of his cabin. Looking straight, he was introduced with the vision of the city.

"Aish! For god's sake damn it! I can't even understand what you've written in this note. Fuck your shitty handwriting, dude!" Jimin cursed shaking his head in disbelief coming inside the cabin, "Like seriously, how could you say that after all of the hard work I've done?" Taehyung asked in disbelief while following Jimin into the cabin. "It's because yo—"

"Now what happened? Please for god's sake, will guys stop?" JK mumbled sighing as he turned back to face both of them with a frown visible on his face. "I asked him to write a note on the bouquet that I bought for Daihee, but this bitch, only God knows what he has written," Jimin pouted making Taehyung frown.

"From next time, make sure to resolve your issues before entering here," JK shook his head in complete displeasure. "Btw, I asked if you guys have ended the conversation with Mr. Han?" JK guessed before returning back to his chair. Sitting comfortably, he leaned before looking at them. "Yeah, we did. He said that he's ready with the documents. He would like to have a conversation with you before proceeding further," Jimin replied.

"I've arranged the material you might need in case the deal didn't work out. When will you go? Have you decided?" Taehyung asked before placing some envelopes in front of him on the table. Jimin sighed, "You think we could take the risk?" Jimin asked again. JK looked at him before exhaling his breath, he got the envelope in his hands giving it an examination before placing it in his bag, "Well, Business can't happen without risks,"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"It was all good, Mr. Jeon." The man was the same as JK said passing a professional handshake which JK took gladly. "Same here, Mr. Han, Will be so glad to work with you. Hope this works out well," JK said receiving a nod from the man. "Okay then, I will see you in your office. Next week," The man said receiving a curt nod from him. "Will look forward to doing good work with you, Mr. Jeon," he said, "same here, Mr. Han,"

The man took his leave from the café. JK sighed tiredly sitting back. No doubt, the work is getting nerve-wracking for him on top of that when he is in his mid-thirties. He ordered a coffee for himself. Looking at the outside, he drank his coffee while looking outside. His eyes fell on a young couple that was kissing. A small smile crept on his lips looking at how much the guy adored his girl. A lump occurred in his throat when some old memories crossed his mind.

Somehow, he failed to do what the guy was doing to his girl. It weakened him internally. He turned his head back to the previous position and drank his coffee silently. After finishing, he opened his cell phone when something caught his eyes.