Chapter 100

•••

•••

"Are you sure, We can do this?"

"We have to. There isn't any other way that I could save them. I need to get their by my own and made him discuss the Matter. After I will ask him to leave them," Elaborated Jungkook making Yoongi sigh.

"Will he negotiate?"

"I don't know. He seems to be super raged. Im a bit unsure. He can also harm the children, Aerin or Jimin and he won't even think once before doing so. I could say that after what he did with Aejung 7 years ago," he said again as he started to wear his watch where there a tracker was hidden incase the situations turns upside down and he had to call for the emergency. He has settled the mic in his ear piece that would record him clearly sending the information here.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

"Here, have some bread. Your loving husband would be here anytime soon in order to get you and these bastard kids back,"

"KYUN FUCKING MINHO!!! CALL MY CHILDREN BASTARD AND I PROMISE TO YOU THAT I WILL RIP YOUR HEAD APART, YOU MOTHERFUCKER!!!" Aerin growled with heavy breaths. Her eyes sharpening and darkening onto him with her each passing word and she meant it. Minho chuckled before bringing his hand upward to touch her tear stained cheek but she pulled her head on other side disgusted Just by his proximity.

Only if she had her hands freed, she would be kicking Minho to his death mercilessly. But the coward fox has tied her up to a wooden chair with the ropes.  Her muscles finding it difficult to move because of the tight ropes around the body making her feel breathless yet she managed to suck the large gulp of airs.

Minho smirked mischievously at her struggles and fighting with him back to back. "You fucking coward, UNTIE ME!!!" She screamed at him with the top of her lungs causing Minho to grasp before the mischievous grin made its way back on his lips. It irritated Aerin to core seeing his filthy face and all she desired was to scratch his face with her nails and beat him till he beg to her for mercy.

But, she was bonded.

Her kids were there too.

They were also paying for something that they never been involved in.

There wasn't a slight mistake of them.

And now they were paying too.

Aerin's eyes squeezed tightly at the heart wrenching sight of them wailing for help and freedom. But she couldn't do anything, only her heart can be aware of how miserable she was feeling right now. She was helpless to help them and free them. Jimin was unconscious too. The goons had assaulted his body so badly that he has no consciousness left.