Chapter 20

The way of expressing my emotions to world, is really different.
But when it comes to you, I started feeling something different.
No matter how hard I tried to control this stupid heart. But It starts beating faster.

-JK

*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*

SAME NIGHT

After dinner everyone went to sleep. Jk was standing at the balcony of his room. He dialled V's number to ask something important. 

V: Yeah?

JK: Is work done?

V: Yeah, I have sent the invitation. 

He said and a big smirk appeared on Jungkook's face. 

JK: Good... 

V: See you tommorow then. Bye.

JK: Bye.

He hanged up the call and his smirk grew wider on his face remembering about today's incident with his biggest enemy, Ahn Jaechan.

--

-FLASHBACK-

Jaechan was in his office's conference room, attending the meeting for their another mission. He finished up everything wisely And the meeting got finished. His mind was on longest pause after what he heard from agencies about his sister and Jungkook. But still he needs to be calm infront of everyone also when it comes to his bussiness. He can't show any his weakness. 

He was feeling weak when he got the notice about that Jungkook, the underworld mafia wanted to do a meet with him. He even knows the reason why that so. But still, he was not fully aware of the situation and the second reason he can't make him furious when his sister is in his control. 

He simply agreed to jungkook's man and they fixed the day to meet eachother. And, today was the day. He even called minho to stay with him. As he was feeling like of there is no one on his side. and somehow, this time, he was feeling weak to face Jeon jungkook. The biggest mafia. 

Finally after sometime, The man in black come inside with a wide smirk appeared on his face. His few bodyguards were behind him and others were outside of the room. V was next to him. A big smirk appeared on his face seeing Jaechan's expressions. It was giving him inner peace and was making his blood warm. 

No doubt, he was enjoying seeing jaechan like this

No doubt, he was enjoying seeing jaechan like this. He come out of his dark thoughts and forwarded his steps towards jaechan and shakes hand with him. But Jk can see how cold jaechan's hand was. means that he was angry and nervous both. 

He was standing infront of Jaechan with a proud expression also because of another position he got as jaechan's brother in law. And he knews very well, that jaechan didn't wanted to see his sister suffering because of himself and this was the second reason of Jk's happiness.