Chapter 51

Holy Shoot! Book crossed 75K views when I wasn't even in consciousness to update. Thank You, and here is your next chapter, my chubs :)

****

Looking out from the window, a lone tear escaped down on Aerin's cheek. They were living here for the past some days. Everything is going well even JK starts taking good care of her. Still, she didn't know why her heart was drowned in the ocean of agony. 

She was just feeling like crying as if she was missing someone. She wants shoulders to rest her head upon it so that she could cry and let out her all sorrows. She herself didn't know what was making her feel like this. 

But one thing for sure, she was dealing with a hard time. Both physically and mentally but she wants to stand strong. For her baby. To give herself another chance. To find peace and maybe, to find... Love. 

She herself doesn't know why? but the emotions were taking control over her brain nowadays and she was feeling like crying. She was feeling as if something is missing by her side. Something really important. 

She looked down starring at her baby bump. Bringing her palm over her belly she caresses her baby bump as she was still feeling the wave of emotions that were rising inside her. 

Baby, Mamma doesn't know why? But she is feeling like crying. 

Mamma needs you so much. 

Come soon pls. 

She thought as another drop of tear escaped from her eye and she sniffed wiping it off. 

On the other hand, Jungkook, who just ended his call with Yoongi after getting the information about deals with the mafias overseas which will bring a great change to their territory. He went inside his penthouse, putting his cellphone on the table, he was about to leave when he heard some sniffing sounds. 

He already knew who could it be but he still wants to see. He took his steps towards his room from where the noises were coming and to his astonishment, his eyes witnessed Aerin's tears which just fell down while she was starring outside from the big window. 

He frowned wondering why she was crying before entering the room sighing. The moment Aerin felt his presence, she got alerted and quickly fanned her face with her hands not wanting to show her vulnerable state to anyone. Even him. 

"Now why are you crying?" He asked frowning hearing her sniffing before she took a deep breath. 

Her face was turned down as she didn't want him to see her red puffy eyes and stained face. 

"No, I'm not," She said but, only she knew how hard it was to say everything without sobbing or stuttering. He let out a laugh showing sarcasm in it before marching towards her. 

He held her wrists in his hands that made her abruptly look up at him with wide eyes which were red because of the salty water. He smirked knowing he was right. She did cry. Her eyes were telling everything. 

"Now tell me if I'm wrong or I have dust in my eyes that I'm seeing a false thing, tears in your eyes?" He asked and his husky voice deeper than the ocean was enough to give her chills. She didn't want to show him how weak she was feeling but the fact that her damn face was answering everything.