Chapter 21

Everyone have different ways of hiding the pain.
Some hide it in their emotions.
I hide it in my smile. 

-Aerin

*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*

AR: ahh fuck... please.

She arched her back up while digging her nails on his biceps as he was thrusting harder and faster inside her. The bed was shaking and getting hit by the wall again and again. She was moaning continously at the feeling he was giving her. 

AR: ahhmph..

she moaned and winced at the same time feeling the electricity running through her body. He was hitting her right spot continously with a faster pace while moaning her name over her ear. 

JK: Ugh! oh god!

He growled over her ear making her eyes shut as she was breathing heavily. He was panting hardly with her while fucking her hard. she again arched her back while holding his biceps tighly when he hit spot with faster pace. 

JK: Fuck.. so tight... arrhh!

He growled in her ear and throws his head back in pleasure. He hold her leg in his hand and make it wrap around his torso giving himself more access to fuck her hard. His front hair were wet with the hot salty water which was dripping from his forehead. They both all sweaty.

The atmosphere of the room was hotter than their bodies. He smirked while looking at her while she was crying in pleasure. he kissed her lips quickly while fastening the speed to fuck her andclosed her eyes tightly while responding to his kiss. 

after a minute of kissing her harshly he pulled back to look at her. Her face was stained and wet to with the sweat and she was breathing heavily. 

JK: Remember what I told you... I will gonna fuck you hard while you will be writhing in pleasure underneath me. huh.

he whispered over her ear and she arched her back up closing her eyes as the feeling was overhelming for her. 

AR: ah honey, it feels so good. 

JK: keep moaning my name jagi... just like that... ahh oh fuck. 

JK: You are so damn tight... I love your little pussy around my cock so much... Fuck ah! 

he kissed her again and she kissed him back quickly.

JK: Oh fuck aerin ah... You feel so good. 

He murmured while panting hardly and his eyes quickly got opened as he was breathing heavily. He sat up on the bed while breathing heavily. His whole chest was covered with sweat. 

*Wait whatt!!! I was dreaming... I had a wet dream again... what the fuck*

He cursed in his mind and held his hair and started pulling them. Till then the bathroom's door got shut opened revealing a confused Aerin and she looked at him weirdly while he was pulling his hair. 

He noticed her and quickly stopped his weird doings and got up from the bed leaving her in confusion. 

JK: I Guess If It was reality

he murmured in his breath and aerin looked back at him again. 

AR: What was reality.?

She asked him in confusion and he sighed... He ignored her and went to closet to took out his clothes. 

JK: None of your bussiness bitch. Go and make my breakfast. You have only fifteen minutes. 

He spat and shut the door tightly laving still confused. she shake her head and continued getting ready for the day.