Chapter 15

" I already told you,
the beast inside me was resting. but not dead"

-JK

*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*"*

Warning: The chapter is going to be dark. So read at your own risk. Otherwise, skip the first part.

•••••••

Jungkook started dragging her Inside the elevator by her hair. She started crying and begging him. Her scalp started burning in pain as his grip was so tight.

AR: ugh!!!

She groaned in pain when she felt her hair been pulling. How came he became so much merciless. This side of his was unknown to her. She never imagined even in her dreams that one day he will behave like a monster. Like a beast.

AR: ah leave me! Your hurting me. Jungkook please.

Jk: hurt huh? Now, you will get to know what it means to be hurt.

Jk: now, I will block all the ways of your escaping sweetheart. Just watch me.

He said in a deadly tone and she felt like her soul left her body. Only she can tell the time, how much dangerous he was looking. He was looking like a complete psychopath who will not listen to anyone.

Soon the elevator arrived at upper floor and gots open. But what her eye caught was something else.

The floor was not the same, it was a different floor, a dark one.
Nothing were inside except weapons for showoff.
Soon she comes out of her thoughts when she felt him being herself pulling out.

AR: Jungkook please. Don't do this.

She said begging again but it looks like if he became deaf. There is not a single effect of her pleadings on him. He became a complete devil now.

Jungkook dragged her out from the elevator and they entered in a dark, creepy type apartment which was enough to send shivers in her body.

Next moment She tried to run away from him but he was fast enough to catch her again. But this time, the incident pour fuel on the fire and he became so damn angry that he gave a tight slap on her cheek.

Thud!

She fell down on the ground holding her cheek. Her tears were falling continuously but it was no use.

Jk: trying to run. Huh.

His psychotic tone send shivers in her body again. And she tighten her muscles.

Jk: looks like, there is so much strength in your feets. It's okay. I know what I have to do with them.

He said caressing her legs and she stumbled backwards.

What he will gonna do with me.

Was the only question which is continuously roaming inside her mind. She already became so weak after his acts and now, she doesn't have much strength left in her body to fight.