Chapter 1 (not really a chapter)

UPDATE🤯🤯🤯
THIS STORY WAS COMPRISED OF ONE SHOTS. IT IS NOW A FLUID STORY AND EVERY ONE SHOT IVE EDITED TO MAKE FLOW WITH THE STORY. But if at the beginning it seems more like oneshotish than later on, that's why!! Enjoy 😊

Hello!
I hope you read my whole story, I'm not finished yet but I plan to soon! This is just rough drafts so if it isn't in the font you like 🤷‍♀️. Bummer I guess.. We all know google's spelling and grammar check is shit. I will go through once I've completed it and fix spelling errors or things that sound odd, just... be gentle is what I'm getting at I'm just another weirdo writing fanfiction on this cursed app.

IMPORTANT
If there are any artists that aren't mentioned already in the picture provided just know I don't mean it offensively and to please let me know who the correct artist is so I can credit them!! Be nice and know we're all trying our best :)

In this fanfiction I am writing it kind of like the dream team in Minecraft and I took some inspiration from the smp, so they have most of the abilities they do in the game, except some things are a bit more realistic.( they can actually die and stuff.) If you're confused by some parts of this feel free to ask and I'll clarify!
It is an apocalyptic world, so the fact that they are practically the only ones who aren't zombies, skeletons and creepers makes a bit more sense, and the battling makes more sense. I got the idea from awesome fanart where they all look so badass and like they can fight anything. There's also some references to the Dream smp, but I generally took it in my own direction. I also really wanted to include other people such as Karl (Karlnap is underrated) ranboo and more, but I wanted to keep the theme simple. Too much made it too complex. I hope you enjoy it!
~~~~~

Before Dream George and Sapnap  found one another the world they lived in was grey.

In an apocalyptic world, 4 survivors fought to live among the darkness. Fighting off mobs of danger that had killed off seeminly everyone.

There were villages of course, but they were too afraid to leave their own towns, rooted to the safety of their homes. But before becoming the Dream Team, they had something in common. They were not like the others. They moved, got stronger, learned to fight. And survive.

George had been alone from the start. Always on guard and always afraid. He was a great fighter and could hold his own, but rarely slept. His main memories before finding his friends were feeling exhausted, always on watch, feeling alone.

    Sapnap traveled this way and that, being reckless anywhere he went, hoping to die. Quite the opposite he found he was gifted at living, never failing. His motto was to try your best, but if you're bested, that's the way you're meant to go. He saw the life as a flame, to burn bright and beautiful and fast, then be gone in an instant. As humans were delicate, a strong breeze could lift their souls away in an instant.

He truly had no other purpose before meeting Dream. He struggled with this world he was forced to live in, and always chose to thrive rather than survive, sometimes to a fault.

Dream was naturally gifted at this kind of stuff, never thought to be with others, quite the individual. He thrived in this world and had a  balance of being aware, and lazing off. Not to mention his gift. He also had a knack for figuring out whether or not others were strong. When he met Sapnap he took notice of his views on life and was the first to not look at him crazy for the way he lived carefree.

Not a month had passed when they met George. They battled at first, then their fight coming to a stop upon wondering where his british accent came from. Then with his snarky response that he got it from growing up in London.

They immediately hit it off as well, the three of them always joking, never quiet moments, and as the other two had become a bit more reckless in their being together, George brought the balance they needed. They helped him loosen up, though but not by much, and somewhere along the way they all realized they really couldn't live without the other.

They went on adventures, never settling down as years passed seemingly in a month. It was then when they finally found Bad. He was a good fighter as well, but had a mix between homelife and adventure, preferring staying in one place. Wanting to please him, they agreed to finally settle down, make a base, so long as they were still able to go out and adventure every day. And that is how they got to where they were today.

    Their base was small, hidden in a mountain that overlooked a big lake of water. Although it didn't look like it from the outside, Inside their home it opened into a large living space. A big couch where Dream always threw his weapons when arriving home, much to Bad's protest, a connecting kitchen and dining table.

In the back were rooms for enchanting their weaponry, making potions, storing all their valuables, and of course where they made name tags for every single one of their milking cows.

There was a large staircase that led to a walkway that wrapped around the big room, a banister ensuring safety, and in the front where the front door was, there was a small balcony.

Along the walkway were four rooms. Each labeled with the name of which bedroom belonged to. Their home was quite sweet and simple, kept clean,except for Dream's room though he usually kept his mess to himself, and they all liked it that way.

They let themselves be comfortable in each other's presence, each other giving some thing they had apparently given up on before. Love. They hoped that never have to be alone again.

Note: this was just a bit of an introductory one to how they met, the real story begins in the next chapter :D IT GETS BETTER I PROMISE please please comment on chapters I love the interactions