Chapter 2 ~ Spiders

Hello again! Real fun begins!

As they ran the pittering and pattering of spider's legs followed close behind. It was not a situation anyone would be laughing about, seeing as their lives were on the line, but Sapnap could not for the life of him stop wheezing as he followed the other two, this way and that through a dingy mineshaft, the smell of ground water seeping their lungs with every sharp intake of breath.

"Will you please shut it Sapnap! We're about to die because of you!" George said, managing to look back a bit at the laughing man, almost tripping over himself as the spiders nipped for his ankles. His eyes looked to Sapnap sharply, though they always seemed to look soft despite this.

Sapnap grabbed his sword that was lying diagonally across his back, under his seemingly small backpack, for holding all the items it did. He began slicing through the air randomly, laughing as he did it, barely hitting the spiders, and probably only angering them more.

"You idiot..." George said, laughing a bit too. "You're not even hitting any of them!" he only laughed louder.

"I... I didn- AHA...I didn't mean to-'' he managed to stutter out before combusting again into his own laughter. It was quite contagious, and the three of them laughed aloud, despite dozens of cave spiders at their heels, and all of them having no more than a heart due to the poison.

They came up to a dead-end, Dream having been distracted by Sapnap and turning the wrong way through the maze-like Mineshaft. Suddenly things weren't so funny.

"Shit... sorry guys," he said, his filthy blonde hair falling slightly over his eyes.

Quite the opposite of what George tried to pull off, his eyes were naturally edged with intimidation, a haunting story behind them that he either never wished to tell, or never had. He swiped the fallen bangs out of his face and his furrowed brows came into vision, pulling out his axe that was lying diagonally in its holder as Sapnaps had been.

"Ugh! Great, now we're really about to die...'' George said, reaching directly behind his shoulder to pull out his own sword, which was differently placed than the other two, instead laying in a holder that connected to his backpack on the right side of it. The other side, looking somewhat similar, but instead that holder filled with arrows, that matched the bow that fit around his back comfortably. All their bags, though looking quite small, held in fact, almost everything they would ever need on their adventures.

    Sapnap, who had contained his laughter finally, prepared himself and told the others

"Just don't get hit, c'mon we can handle it," he said, a confident smirk dancing on his features.

"I think it's better I go from afar here '' George said, putting his sword away and swiftly pulling out his bow and taking a couple steps back.

"Just aim for the ones in the back, please," Dream said, a hint of a smile dancing on his features. They all shared the same smirk, enjoying themselves without wanting to admit it. It was seconds later when the spiders rounded the corner hissing and spitting poison, ready to kill. Dream lowered his mask to cover his face, the look of a stupid smiley face the last thing the spiders would ever see.

I think my favorite parts are when they're just bickering with dialog. I love them lol. 
(Chapters will get longer)