Chapter 25 ~ Confirm It For Me

Lol I can't stop listening to Dream's song. It's very pog. Do you guys want a weekly upload? A schedule might help cause I always forget to upload lol.
Also so sorry if you getting a lot of notifications, I've been fixing the chapters.

Dream had not told the others of where he was going, of course. He seemed to know exactly how to find Techoblade, despite having only gone to their base once before. Even that time he was in the presence of two others, their knowledge of their portal split up between the three. Sure, Dream knew how to get to the correct mound of Netherrack, but did he know the intricate maze they had created to get to the gold room? No. And once there to find the portal? Once again no.

regardless, reason had been long gone from Dream's mind. He was not thinking about getting back safely either, disregarding every other detail that was not that of the scene replaying in his head of where he'd first found George, and retracing the records of his to every encounter he had had with Technoblade up until this point, remembering every awkward twitch, every wrong reflex he might possess.

Nothing else made sense in the world in fact, after the one thing that seemed to make sense to him was taken.

    He'd had a cut-up arm and a missing
shoelace when he was at the portal, no recollection of how long it took him to get there at all. He could not remember how he got past the piglins, not that he tried to anyways. Only that there was blood on his axe, dripping a little too much like a leaky sink.

When Dream was in his right mind as he usually was, he would often wipe the blood from his axe, to keep it in good condition and extra sharp. Once through the portal, he was hit with a memory of George's voice that fought its way to the surface of his mind. "No turning back now".

He hadn't listened to George fully then. George was always too apprehensive.

He was sure if he'd looked back at George then he would see his lopsided sunglasses on his scruffy and floofy hair, along with his eyebrows in a knitted position as they always were when he was apprehensive.

His left wrist would have most likely twitched as well, a nervous habit he'd picked up on after all the time he spent watching George and his worrying. Dream found himself punching a wall so hard he felt a crack in his hand, all to come back to reality.

Despite the pain in his left knuckle, he felt much better now. The beautiful image of George faded from his mind finally, and he once again could see nothing else but Technoblade. He looked to the dripping axe knowing that he had only scraped the surface of the amount of cutting he'd wanted to do.

On the other side of the portal Dream saw bright blue skies and an oversized garden with slow-paced growing potatoes. Birds chirped, and the wind whistled softly in his ears, his dirty blonde hair moving at the wind's will.

He threw his axe over his shoulder in a huffed rage. That was all he heard, just some annoying background noise, no Techno. There was no one there this time.

Dream looked around, stomping and ruining crops as we went, only to realize that none of them were seemingly home.

A new bubbling power of rage exited his mouth, and it came out as a shattering yell, as he sliced his axe at a nearby tree. He panted heavily, barely giving enough time to regain his breath before he was moving again, this time faster than he had before heavy breath caught in his lungs, just as it had been when he'd choked upon seeing George there.