Chapter 20~ Visitors

"You sick bastards stole our tear!" Tommy said, getting far too ahead of himself for anyone to really catch up. Sapnap was first on it.
"Yeah and?! You took way more than that from us! You know what that means" Sapnap shot back and pulling out his sword in one sweeping motion.
"Jesus Tommy, you always ruin my one-liners. Now now! Let's settle down there visitors. " he said referring to Sapnap who was ready to take Tommy's head off. "Dream, why don't you tell your little buddies to put their weapons away. You too Tommy. You'll have to excuse him, Tommy and I were just here minding our own business, gardening, when you-"
"You know Technoblade, that's the second time that you've tried to tell me and my equals what do to. I don't know if you understand. But we aren't buddies. We're here to take back what's ours, once again." Dream said, speaking over Techno. Dream didn't have any of the patience he did last time, he wanted to skip the monologue, the trash talk, the glares. He wanted to fight. Techno laughed loudly, hearing the hurriedness in Dream's tone. So loudly in fact, that Tommy pulled his headphones up, which had been resting on his neck, and connected to the walkman that sat attached to his hip. Tommy knew the laugh, they were about to really fight. Dream took notice of this, before Techno spoke, bringing his attention back.
"Don't worry, I never had the intention of being buddies with you," he said with venom biting at the air at the end of his statement. "Are you sure you really want to do this here? And now? I mean look at you guys, you already look pretty roughed up as it is, and on our turf?" It was true, they had the disadvantage. They didn't look too hot either. Dream's fingers that were not protected by his gloves were bloodied from the mining, Sapnap was filthy from having fallen off the tower, and George looked mentally exhausted from the stress he'd been building up to this point. Despite all of this, they stood their ground with Dream.
"We're sure." Sapnap assured for everyone. Techno shrugged his shoulders, before looking to Tommy, who nodded and pressed play on his walkman. Dream saw this, and as they attempted to make the first move, he cut them off with his axe, taking a large swing between the two, separating them.
"Arrows George!" He shouted. George jumped back a few steps now, climbing atop the portal for a better view, and before fumbling slightly, began shooting with his bow, to break up their rhythm. Sapnap chased after Tommy to help Dream, which was the victim he had chosen after separating the two.
As they chased after Tommy, George did his best to buy them some time, shooting at Technoblade, not to kill, but keep him at bay. Techno avoided the shots easily, jumping this way and that, and deflecting with his sword. George reloaded quickly, after each and every shot, his hand threw back to his pack, and was back in place with the bow before he discharged again with the utmost precision. Before each though, he took a breath, and this along with his increasing speed to catch up with Techno left him lightheaded. His cheek was sacrificed to maintain his precision as he let the feathers slice him.
"Dream!" He shouted once realizing this.
Both Dream and Sapnap knew he couldn't hold Technoblade off for very long, and their plan to take out Tommy quickly proved to be more difficult than they thought. Tommy ran easily, laughing even as he let the others chase him.

Once finally cornered, Tommy deflected their swords with his own, and continued on with relative enjoyment, moving correctly block each time, mind moving a million miles an hour, determined not to lose his focus as he listened to the music in his ears. One wrong swing and he'd be done for. Despite how skilled he was, Tommy could not keep defending himself against two equally if not more strong opponents for long. That is essentially what the battle had become, that of stamina, who could outlast the longest. Tommy lost this, and watched, as his hands couldn't come up fast enough to block Sapnap's swing.

As the sword had almost come in contact with his skin, time slowed just long enough for him to shout
"TECHNO HELP!" it was then that George hesitated for a moment too long, his arrow hitting Techno's shadow once again, as he was already with Tommy, deflecting Sapnap's sword with his own.