Chapter 3 ~ Friends

Hola! Chapter three coming in hawt. Enjoy 😊

"OH MY GOD," George said, hands blistered from shooting and returning his sword back to its holder, as he had run out of arrows in the battle.

"I don't think I can remember the last time I've actually run out of arrows'' He said, beginning to collect the very few that missed and weren't impaled in spider's heads.

Sapnap collapsed to the floor, grabbing his pack and pulling out some bread, then chowing down, knowing the poison had finally worn off. Dream took notice and laughed.

"Don't choke now" he said, following suit and then replacing his mask to where it usually sat on the left side of his forehead.

Once George had collected the three arrows he could, he also took out some food. It didn't take long before he complained.

"Can we please get out of this stupid mineshaft now? We got the diamonds for your new sword hours ago Dream, I'm just sick of it" he said, brushing himself off and feeling a bit more refreshed.

"Why, you don't like the smell of spider breath?" Dream said mockingly. He picked up a spider's corpse and dangled its legs around. George gave a disgusted look and backed away as Dream turned to chase him with the corpse. They both laughed.

"You're a psychopath" George said, holding up a hand to Dream.
"I prefer unique" he said before dropping the body and sitting down.

"Enough love birds, I'm tired". Sapnap said, a nickname he'd given them as it became a norm for Dream to tease flirt with George. He also quite liked the nickname because it angered George.

"Yeah, let's go," Dream said, getting up as well.

"Hold on hold on what? No break?" Sapnap said, still sitting on the floor.

"No, no break, especially not for you, you dumbass!" George said looking down on the one who had caused this mess.

"It was an accident I promise!"

"We heard the spider spawner AND Dream made a note to not mine the blocks!"

"I know... I forgot," Sapnap said, slouching down a bit. George scoffed.

"Ridiculous..." he said crossing his arms

"C'mon... you know you love me, George, you can't even deny it"

"I can so-" but his sentence was cut off

"Alright, that's enough, let's just go. Cmon Sapnap" Dream said, hoping over the spider bodies. He heard the others following until there was a stumble and fall, followed by Sapnap's screech.

"George!" he yelled, now poisoned again. George couldn't stop laughing. As Dream turned around he saw that Sapnap was on the floor, aggressively eating food, and George was standing behind him, laughing his ass off.

"HE PUSHED ME ONTO THE SPIDER PINCHER THING!" Sapnap stated, hoping to get some kind of recognition for the cruelty that George had just done. but he sadly did not, as Dream just turned back around and kept heading towards the exit.

****
    Back at their home their rest didn't last long, as Bad mentioned they were running out of emeralds for trading, which Bad usually would use when he didn't want to bother the others with finding something particularly hard, or when a rare traveling villager would show up at their house with  actual good deals.

"We can go find a village tomorrow," Sapnap said nonchalantly while he'd flopped onto the couch. Dream nodded his head in agreement.

"Where's George?" He asked.