055 | Hurt

I felt my heart drop as my palms began to sweat, even in the freezing cold rain, I was sweating

I felt my heart drop as my palms began to sweat, even in the freezing cold rain, I was sweating. My mother's face was full of anger. She was almost in disbelief that I was here.

"Again, boys, what are you doing here?" She repeated.

"I knew this was a bad idea," Brendon whispered behind me.

"Will you shut up for a second!" I yelled, smacking my hand against his arm.

"Ouch! What was that for?"

I ignored his complaints and turned back to face them both. My eyes turned to look at the man as he puffs out the smoke of his cigarette, watching us closely.

"They shouldn't be here. What have you told them?" He raised his voice.

"Nothing. Don't worry, I'll make sure they won't step foot in here again." She quickly responded, not taking her eyes off me.

"Ah, my head." Brendon held his two hands over his head, gaining all our attention. "I think I'm getting brain freeze because of the cold," he dramatically said.

"Brain... freeze?" The man frowned.

"I better get home and warm up, come on Jason." Brandon grabbed a hold of my arm and pulled me towards him as he sprinted away.

"Jason, you better get back here right now!" I heard my mother's yells from behind us.

"This was such a bad idea. We're so dead."

As we ran faster and faster, the rain poured even heavier. I tried my best to look up, but the rain blocked my vision and forced me to look down at the wet muddy grass that we were trying not to slip on.

Suddenly Brendon stopped, making me crash into the back of him. "What is it?" I asked.

He froze on the spot. I tried to see what caught his eyes but he had already pulled me away again.

"R-Run!" Brendon yelled. We were running in the same direction we just ran from, meaning we will end up bumping into mum and that man.

I tried to look back to see what we were running from but Brendon's screams distracted me, "Don't look back, just run!"

I never once listened to him. I looked back and felt all the air in my body leave. It was a wolf. A wolf was chasing us.

~

Indigo

"Indigo, both sides of the entrances are clear," Jimin announced, walking into the house.

I nodded my head, unsure of what to say. Namjoon's role in this house was hard. I had to make sure everyone was okay and they were doing their jobs. Now and then when I had some spare time, I would go visit Namjoon in his bed while he rests.

He had become weaker. He tried not to show it, but I knew he was. This wasn't him at all. My free time came around. I grabbed another blanket from the closet in the hall and walked towards Namjoon's room.

As I walked closer, I noticed Jungkook walking out of the room and staring at me. His lips trembled as he took slow steps towards me and finally grabbed onto me for support.

"What's wrong?" I asked.

Jungkook stayed silent, still holding me and pulled me into his chest. "He's unwell...isn't he?"

I didn't want to admit that he was. I refused to believe he was in a bad state.

"Jin has been searching for a cure. We are trying our best to save him," I replied, wiping the fallen tears that fell from Jungkook's eyes.

"He's sleeping right now, but if things get worse, I don't want to see you hurt, Indigo."

I sighed, looking into his eyes, "Life just loves to see me at my lowest. Nothing will happen to him. We will help him get better."

Jungkook held my hand, giving it a little squeeze, and left in silence.

Again. I made my way to his room. I held my breath as I opened his door to see his eyes slowly open.

He instantly frowned, looking at me. "How are you feeling?" I asked, walking over to put the extra blanket onto his bed.

I put my hand on his forehead to check if he had got any worse since the last time, but he flinched at my touch and just blinked at me.

I stepped forward, getting closer to him as he moves back awkwardly, "W-Who are you?" He mumbled.

I felt my heart want to stop. I instantly felt sick. Was he just messing around?

"Now's not the time to joke around, Namjoon."

"No! What are you doing in my room? Who exactly are you? What is your name? Where did you come from?"

The sickness stayed. I stood in disbelief. Why was he acting like this?

"What?" I choked out.

I found the courage to walk out of his room. I held onto the walls to help me stand until my knees gave up. I tripped over the floorboards and cried into my hands in a ball form.

"Indigo? What's the matter?" Jin helped me up as I cried into his chest.

"What am I supposed to do now? He doesn't know who I am."

"What are you talking about?" Jin frowned.

"Something is wrong with him, Jin. We need to find the cure before it's too late. I don't want to lose him. I can't."