016 | Party

Indigo

Indigo

"Jason, no is a no. I will not allow it!" I heard my mother yell at him. I wrapped my covers more into me and sighed.

For the past hour, Jason had been nagging my mum for a house party. He wanted to impress a few girls he had invited, but he was now setting himself up for disappointment since he wasn't allowed.

"I'm going to work, be good. Go see your sister, she's going through a hard time." I heard her say before shutting the door.

I heard Jason run upstairs and open my door, I looked away, acting like I never heard anything.

"Indigo, can you stop sulking... It's been a month, you have to forget about him." He sighed, sitting on the edge of my bed.

My eyes landed on my window, I watched the birds that were outside. How they chirped at each other, it somehow reminded me of Jungkook and I teasing each other.

Jason had been looking at me with a confused face the whole time, he cleared his throat and got up. "I don't care anymore, get up." He pulled the covers off me, exposing me to my cold room.

"Get ready, we have a party to host," Jason smirked and walked out.

"But-" I never got time to finish my sentence, Jason had already grabbed his phone and started phoning and calling everyone.

"How many people are coming?" I asked.

"Just a couple, it'll be fine sister, relax."

I got up and closed my door, heading towards my closet. Once I was ready, the doorbell rang and rang. I was about to walk downstairs until I heard people cheering at Jason.

A lot of people.

Damn you, Jason.

I looked down from the top step and noticed familiar faces from high school and college. Jason started blasting the music, blasting it so it could be heard in every single room.

"Indigo, babe!"

I looked at the bottom of the staircase to see Adrian. My eyes lit up, I raced downstairs and instantly wrapped my arms around him.

Adrian, Jungkook and I used to go to dance classes together when we were younger, we also shared some classes together in school.

"God, you get even more gorgeous every time I see you!" He cupped my face into his hands. A man stood beside Adrien nudging him.

"Indigo, I want you to meet Liam." Adrian said, giving me a wink, "Pleased to meet you!" I shook his hand.

"I will let you have him for a few minutes. Damn boy, drives me crazy," Liam joked. I chuckled at his behaviour and walked past everyone going into the kitchen.

Jason was a dead man when mum gets home, he will drag me down with him. That's why I had to make the most of it.

"So, are you two a thing?" I grinned. He blushed and nodded, "You know me, I had them all in high school but I think he is the one."

I started to jump up and down celebrating, "Finally, I'm proud of you."

"Anyway, where the hell is Jungkook? I was excited to introduce Liam to both of you. " He frowned.

My smile soon dropped, "Oh, he had to move. I thought he would text or call, but I've had nothing."

"That's strange? I haven't seen the boy since graduation and he ditches before I could see his pretty face again," he laughed.

I laughed along with him, "It's good seeing you again, Indigo. It really is." Adrian said, taking a drink of the vodka shots that were lined across the table we sat at.

"Adrian, bro! What's good?" Jason slurring coming over to us, "See Indigo, this is fun!" He yelled.

Before Adrian could answer back, Jason started singing along to the song that was playing. Adrian then excused himself and went to go find Liam.

I sat and watched everyone have a good time, I scanned the crowd of drunk adults until I noticed my mother.

"Oh shit." I mouthed. I tried to hide under the table but it was too late.

I was already caught.

~~~

Thank you so much for 1k!!