036 | Breaking Her

When we got home, Jungkook was back in his human form holding clothes out for me outside of the house

He had won.

I jogged over, still with Jason on top of me, "Namjoon thought you'd be in your wolf form and left out some clothes for you on the step."

Jungkook walked over and placed them behind a tree for me to get dressed. I watched Jason walk over to Jungkook and they both looked the other way.

Once I changed back, I walked back over to them, "Did you go back inside?" I asked.

Jungkook turned around, noticing I was standing a few feet away from him. He shook his head and sighed, "No, I was waiting on you."

"How are you changed, then?"

"Namjoon did the same for me," Jungkook chuckled, turning back around.

He took the first step nearest the house. I slowly walked behind him, keeping my distance. My thoughts clouded around my head. Was everyone still here? Did anyone get hurt?

When Jungkook opened the front door, I felt like the tension in the house was choking me. I was drawn into so much drama.

"Namjoon, we are back." Jungkook had interrupted my daydreaming, noticing everyone was still here.

Everyone stood circling Namjoon. I looked at him from head to toe. Blood splattered around his knuckles, with intense colours of blue and purple appearing around his left eye. I took one good look around, noticing holes in the walls matching the broken furniture.

I trembled closer to them, feeling my heart race. Behind everyone sat the man who claimed that I was his mate, the man who wanted to cause more drama in my life. Theo.

He looked just like Namjoon, but instead of a black eye, his bottom lip dripped with blood.

"Indigo?" Namjoon worried.

I glanced back at him, terrified at the state everything was in. "What happened?" Uneasiness filled my voice. This caused Namjoon to step forward.

I knew all he wanted to do was hold me and tell me everything would be okay, but it wasn't. Not this time.

"Whatever you do, don't listen to him," Namjoon demanded.

I had got even more confused. "He just doesn't want to tell you the truth!" Theo spat out. I could tell he had got so weak against facing Namjoon.

"Shut up!" Yoongi growled, giving him another swing to the cheek. I cringed at the sight of them all. They were all... monsters.

I looked over to Jason and gave him a sign knowing that I wasn't okay. This didn't feel like home anymore.

"Guys... don't do this in front of her, look at her." Jason stepped in shouting at everyone, "You are breaking her, tearing her apart, she's only fragile." His voice broke, taking a good grip on my hand.

Namjoon held sadness in his eyes. He knew Jason was right but he didn't want to believe that he was the blame for it.

"Indigo, please just listen to me. If you know what's good for you, stay away from him," Theo's voice ended the silence.

Namjoon was outraged by his words. He took one glance at him again as Jason pushed me out of the way, trying to protect me as an older brother would do.

"I am going to kill you!" Namjoon's words echoed in my head.

"I can't help it if she has two mates!" Theo fought back.

I never realised I was properly shaking until Jason pulled me out of the room. "We can't stay here any longer. We have already lost Athena. I don't want to lose my other sister from a place like this." Jason painfully said.

Jason was right. What if they carried on doing this? I would end up getting hurt even more. What if Namjoon erupted into flames again? It was all too much.

"Let's go back to Seoul." My voice cracked.