045 | Night

"It was like he changed into a different person

"It was like he changed into a different person. He acted differently as soon as I said I wanted you." I stopped for a second and tried to get the picture of him out of my head. The cruel look in his eyes haunted me.

"He took it the wrong way. He said I never had a choice." Frightened out of my mind, Namjoon sat staring at me, waiting for me to say more.

"Before he could do anything to me, I just ran. Before I got home, I tried to call Jungkook, but he never answered. I just wanted to see you again."

"But why did you not call me? I would have answered in a heartbeat, Indigo." I shrugged, not knowing what to say. "I don't know. I've just been so used to calling Jungkook whenever I had a problem."

Namjoon yawned as I noticed it was now getting late. We had been travelling all day. I think we deserved an early night.

Namjoon stood up and started stripping off his clothes and climbed into his bed. He gently tapped the other side for me to sleep next to him. Still, in my joggers and vest top, I laid down, getting under the covers with him.

The room was now getting dark as we both just stared at each other. "Don't worry." He mumbled, turning his full body to face me. "He won't lay a finger on you." Namjoon bopped me on the nose, quietly chuckling away to himself.

"You're just too precious."

I had my face under the covers, flustered at his words.

"Get out of the covers and let me hug you!" He pouted. "You're such a baby in bed, do you know that?" I joked.

Namjoon smirked, pulling me closer to him. He had his arms wrapped around me tightly. There was no way I was getting out of this.

"I've missed you. I've missed you a lot." He admitted, leaning his head onto mine. "I know you have. I've missed you too."

I heard him softly laugh. His breathing slowed down and soft snores could be heard moments later.

My lips curved into a smile, watching him sleep. He was no big bad wolf when he was with me.

A few hours later, I had been tossing and turning nonstop. Even with Namjoon's grip still on me, I just couldn't fall asleep. It was one of those nights that no matter how hard I tried, there was no hope.

Namjoon's grip around me loosened as I tried to wiggle my way out of it. Once I succeed, I mentally celebrated and quietly climbed out of bed to get a drink.

I crept downstairs, hearing the floorboards creek a few times. I prayed nobody would wake up. I walked to the kitchen and flicked the light on. I filled a glass with water and quickly downed the water and placed the glass in the sink.

"What are you doing?"

I felt my body jump as I turned around to see Yoongi standing with his hands in his pockets, watching me as he did earlier on.

"I was just getting a drink," I mumbled. I was getting ready to walk past him until he gripped onto my arm. "Why did you do it?" He demanded, "Why did you leave?"

I bit my lip, trying not to make any noise from the pain he was causing on my arm, werewolf or not. Yoongi was strong.

"You know why I did it, Yoongi. I was terrified. I regret it. I'm sorry if I have made you upset. I-"

"No! You don't get it, Indigo. Namjoon has been nothing but nice to you, and this is how you repay him? Running away? Running away from the man that truly loves you?"

"I-" I struggled to answer back until I heard footsteps from behind.

"Yoongi? Indigo? What's going on?" Jin whispered, walking over to us.

I looked back to Yoongi as he stood glaring at me still. "Nothing, I was just leaving." He scoffed while walking away.

Jin walked over to where Yoongi last stood and noticed the mark Yoongi had left on my arm. "What happened, Indigo?"