015 | Alaska

Namjoon

Namjoon

1 month later...

"Ah, you know the rules no running in the house." Jin scolded Jimin and Taehyung.

I lightly chuckled at his behaviour and noticed Jungkook sitting outside at the front.

I got up and walked to the window to watch him, "He's been like this ever since we moved, poor boy." Jin sighed.

"I'll go talk to him," I moved past Jin until he grabbed my arm, "If he says anything, don't take it to heart, give him some time to adjust." I nodded and walked out of the house.

"Hey, how are you holding up?" I softly asked. Jungkook tensed as he picked up some dead grass, crushing it into his hands.

"Why are you so cheery?" He questioned.

I frowned and sat next to him on the step, "What do you mean?"

"You know exactly what I mean, you moved us all here miles away from Korea, miles away from Indigo, your mate. Why are you not feeling sad?" Jungkook faced me, waiting for an answer.

I sighed, "Jungkook. If we stayed, we could be dead by now. Letting Yoongi and Jimin out days before we left was a massive mistake, look how many they killed. We are killers Jungkook, do you really want to bring Indigo into all of this?"

Jungkook cleared his throat and looked away, focusing back onto the grass he had in his hands.

"Whatever." Jungkook shot back, I watched him get up and chuck the grass onto the ground.

"You've got to realise Jungkook, There are loads of trustworthy packs here, it's safe."

Jungkook ignored me and walked back into the house.

"Kids," I said, shaking my head.

It has been a month since we moved. It's been a big move but our opportunities have expanded, packs here were much closer.

We were a danger to them all at first, Yoongi wasn't the friendliest of us all. Until we all introduced ourselves, they started to trust us.

The one thing I didn't want is anyone finding out about what my wolf could do, what I could do.

The boys and I will keep it a secret, a secret to never be told to anyone.

I stood up, looking up at the stars that shined down. The night sky was always my favourite. I walked back inside to see Jimin and Taehyung messing around in the kitchen.

"Have you seen Jungkook anywhere?" I asked them. They nodded and pointed to the stairs, "His room," Jimin replied.

"Do you boys want to go for a run?"

Jimin and Taehyung's eyes both lit up, "It depends. Will you show us your wolf go on fire again?" Jimin grinned.

I stood confused, "If nobody is there, yes. Now let's go, I need to go for a run first. I need to clear my head."

They both followed me outside, still weirded out by their question, I changed into my wolf form and started my run.

Why would they want to see what my wolf could do? It was nothing special at all, it was a curse.

I looked behind to see them both running behind me, I howled into the moonlight and soon came to a stop.

Jimin and Taehyung sat in front of me, I knew what they were waiting for.

I looked around to make sure nobody was near, I stepped back to make sure both of them wouldn't get hurt.

I thought of what would make me angry, I thought of anyone touching or hurting any of my brothers. I felt myself begin to get warmer each second until I noticed my reflection in the river next to me.