041 | Full Moon Pt.2

Indigo

Indigo

Aggressively, I got my phone out of my pocket and dialled his number. I trembled towards my house, almost limping, trying my best to stay on two feet. I felt sick to my stomach. All I wanted to do was crawl into bed and just pass out.

"Come on, pick up," I mumbled, trying to pick up my walking pace. I started walking the long way back. It was getting a lot darker now, and I was alone.

"Hey, It's Jungkook, I'm not available right now but I'll call you back when I can." Jungkook's voice went into my ear then straight out the other. I was not giving up. He had to pick up.

"Answer your fucking phone!"

Moments later my phone buzzed again in my hands. My heart raced as I put my phone to my ear, not even checking who was trying to call me.

"Jungkook?"

"No, idiot, it's Jason. Where the hell are you? I told that bastard he only had an hour with you!" Jason screamed down the phone. I tensed at the thought of Theo. Letting out a shaky breath, I tried my best to calm him down. "I'm fine, I'm on my way home."

"Today's not the best day to wander around, Indigo!" Jason yelled once again. He stopped talking, and the line went silent. Something felt off. I had a horrible feeling something would happen.

"It's a full moon tonight, Indigo."

I looked up towards the sky to see the sun was almost set, the clouds were out covering the moon, I felt okay so nothing has happened yet.

"What am I supposed to do?" I freaked, tears formed in my eyes as I again walked a little faster home.

"I don't know, mum went out with the hunters tonight. I just don't know what we should do. All I know is that I need to keep you safe. Especially from mum."

Jason ended the call without saying another word. I hid my phone in my jeans back pockets and started to sprint. The memory of tonight wouldn't leave my mind. Theo was a monster. He was a werewolf demon monster.

"I don't think I can love you like Namjoon."

"Is that so? I had a feeling you'd say that." Theo silently chuckled, staring into my eyes. Without blinking, I watched his eyes change colour. His whole eyes darkened a deep black. "You have no choice to be mine."

I grabbed a good grip on my hair in frustration. I was finally home but this wasn't a happy escape. The full moon was out. I could always remember Namjoon saying no werewolf unless powerful enough could fight against this. I knew this would hurt.

Suddenly, I felt the most painful shooting pain over my spine. I grabbed onto the front door handle and held my breath, trying my best to fight the pain. "Jason!" I yelled at the top of my lungs, I watched him come running downstairs in pure panic.

"It's happening."

"Shit!" Jason yelled. He ran up towards me and I gripped onto him tight. The pain I was feeling was unbearable. It was worse than my first transition from when Namjoon bit me.

"It hurts!" I cried out. All I could do was focus on my breathing. The pain felt like my whole body was on fire.

"Don't worry, I'm here," Jason whispered, rubbing my back. He took one good look around and picked me up. "Where are we going?" I groaned.

"The attic. It's the only place I can think of."

Jason pulled down the folded ladders, and I carefully climbed up, crawling to a dark corner where all my dolls are from when I was a kid. I looked around, noticing all my old teddy bears my dad had won me from the theme parks we went to.

"Please leave," I whispered.

"What? No! I can't leave you in pain while I listen."

The fear built up inside of me. Shaking uncontrollably, I growled towards Jason, feeling myself change. "I SAID LEAVE!" I felt my bones start to break, but I wasn't changing just yet.

"I-I'm sorry."

Jason just stood there in shock, I was terrified I had scared him. I never wanted to lose my bother.

"I'll be downstairs, only a few rooms away. If you need me for anything, shout on me," Jason quickly instructed before climbing back down and closing the attic door.

I sat down at the corner next to my old childhood collections and hid from the moonlight that was piercing through the small windows. It was too dark for anyone to see me through them, but I could easily see outside.

"Please don't change. I can't do this." I rocked back and forth, folding my arms over my knees. The feeling of wanting to change came back, this time it came back twice as harsh. I screamed, trying my best to fight the feeling. The burning sensation came back, but it was only made my heart hurt more. What the hell was happening to me? I had felt nothing like this before.

Loads of footsteps could be heard from below me. I held my hands over my mouth to stop the noises I was making, tears still streaming down my face. Inaudible voices were now close to me, I heard the attic door open and the ladders slide down. I moved back more until the sharp pain was now in my leg.

"Namjoon, I've found her!"

I swiped the sweat from my forehead, noticing the shadow come closer to me. Did he just say Namjoon?

The figure stepped into the moonlight, showing his identity... Jungkook.

"We need to get them together, Jason! Come on, help him up here!" Jungkook yelled.

Jungkook carefully carried me towards Namjoon, as I noticed he was in the same state as I was in. "This is why we never run from our mates. If we never got to you in time, Indigo, you and Namjoon could have died."

I tried my best to block out Jungkook's voice and just searched Namjoon's face. I never wanted him to be pissed at me. This was all my fault. I grabbed a hold of him and instantly kissed him on the lips. Namjoon took control after that, pulling me closer towards him.

"We are in this together. Don't fight it this time. We have each other, the pain will fade," Namjoon's voice echoed into my head.

I let everything go. I felt my bones breaking, bringing myself onto all fours. Namjoon was right. The pain will fade because he was my painkiller.