013 | Campsite

Namjoon

Namjoon

I walked back like I was dreaming, the smile wouldn't leave my face. This had to be the happiest I had been in a long time, I finally got to talk to her.

I walked to the little campsite that was set up next to the woods, we all decided it was for the best to sleep there for the night since Yoongi wasn't fond of the outside world.

"Ah, there he is."

I looked over to see them all sitting around the campfire, I tried my best to stop smiling but I couldn't, it was impossible.

"Why are you so happy suddenly? Where have you been? I thought you were going to see if you can get anything from the house that wasn't burnt." Jimin asked.

"The police were all over the woods, I hid from them. I couldn't get into the house or I would have got caught," I half lied. I sat down next to Jungkook and watched them all talk amongst themselves.

Jungkook suddenly looked up, "Something wrong Jungkook?" I frowned, "You were with Indigo. I can smell her on you."

I smirked, "Yes, she was out exploring with her brother and some friend and they got caught. I offered to walk her home."

Jungkook didn't seem to take that good, he got up and left and sat next to the pond that was opposite us. I was fed up with how he was acting lately, I wanted this dealt with.

I got up and followed Jungkook, I sighed sitting down next to him watching him chuck stones into the water. "What's wrong? It seems like every time her name slips out of my mouth you don't like it," I asked.

Jungkook chucked another stone into the water. "You wouldn't understand," he mumbled.

"I can try? Just tell me Jungkook."

He sat and chucked another stone after letting out a deep sigh, "She's been my best friend since I could remember Namjoon. Her being our luna has hit me like a truck, she may be your mate but if you want me to accept that, you have to be more understanding about my feelings."

"And what are your feelings?"

Jungkook then became silent, I waited and waited for a reply but he never gave me one. Jungkook then shrugged, "I don't know, I just don't want to see her get hurt, she's been through a lot."

"Hurt? I'd never hurt her Jungkook, she's my ma-"

"Yes, she's your mate. You've told us millions of times, what if you get angry? And your wolf does that flame thing again and hurts her, hm? I'm just thinking ahead, it's too dangerous for her."

Before I could say anything, Jungkook had left me speechless as he walked off to join the others again. Leaving me in my thoughts, maybe he was right?

Jungkook

I went back to sit with the rest of the boys, I didn't want to hear anything else from Namjoon. It hurt me that she belonged to him.

I decided to check up on her, I texted her apologising for the past few days. Reading all of her messages, I had left her very worried. Within seconds she replied to me:

Indigo: Damn idiot, you made me worry so much.

Indigo: I bumped into your friend Namjoon, he told me he hasn't seen you either, where the heck have you been?

I read her text over and over again, he said what? Why would he say that?

"Are you alright Jungkook?" I felt Taehyung nudge me, "Yeah, yeah, I'm fine. Just thinking." I smiled at him, eventually, Namjoon came back over and spoke about what we were going to do.

I dosed in and out of the conversation, I hardly listened because I knew I had no choice to follow his orders anyway. I was about to shut my eyes until I heard the words I never wanted to hear at all.

"We are moving out of Seoul for good."