004 | Saturday

Indigo

Indigo

"Get up, you've slept in!" Jungkook yelled, chucking my covers onto the floor. I shivered, missing the warmth it gave me.

"Piss off, Jungkook, let me sleep," I mumbled. I dug my face into my pillow, trying to block out his voice.

"They are all expecting you in an hour. Jin has been running around like a headless chicken. They are all excited to finally meet you."

I quickly sat up and glared at him, I reached for my phone to see I had over 10 missed calls from him.

"How many times do you need to call me? Damn!" I groaned. Jungkook sighed, "Just go get ready."

I checked the time, and it just turned 12 pm. I got out of my bed and walked to my wardrobe to get some clothes. I picked out some blue high waisted jeans and a yellow crop top, I quickly put my clothes on in the bathroom and brushed my teeth.

We both got the day off work today just for this. What I was thankful for was that I slept longer than usual.

"Are you ready?" Jungkook asked.

"Yes, let's go."

I got into Jungkook's car and he drove off blasting his songs through the aux cord. I zoned in and out of the lyrics. I was very nervous. All week I've been avoiding it, but here we are on our way.

"Are you okay?" Jungkook asked, gazing at me. "Eyes on the road and I'm fine." I pointed towards the road. Jungkook slightly chuckled underneath his breath and focused back on driving.

"Do I need to know anything before we see them?"

Jungkook shook his head, "No, it's all going to be fine. They will introduce themselves to you."

Jungkook drove a bit farther into the woods, "Where are we going?" I asked, "They live in the woods, some of them don't really like interacting with hum- I mean people."

I looked at Jungkook suspiciously and shrugged. I knew he moved in with them, but I never knew where it was.

"How is your mum, anyway? I haven't spoken to her in ages."

"She's good. I went to see her other day. She was asking for you. I have to take you with me next time she said, or she will refuse to cook anything for me," Jungkook giggled.

We had reached a metal gate. I had never been this deep into the woods before. This would be very scary at night, there were no lights whatsoever.

The gate automatically opened, Jungkook drove slowly and parked his car in front of the house. "Are you ready?" He smirked, "Let's just get this over and done with," I sighed, unbuckling my seatbelt.

We walked to the front door, Jungkook opened it and invited me to go inside first. I stepped in and was taken back at how lovely their home was.

"Woah."

I turned around fully looking at the hall area I was standing in, "Cool, right? They love Victorian paintings, so they plastered them all around the house."

"Jungkook, is that you?" I suddenly heard a man's voice coming closer. He stopped in his tracks and looked at me.

"Oh my gosh, you are so beautiful! You must be Indigo!" The man walked over and hugged me. "I'm Jin. Welcome to our home, it's lovely to finally meet you."

I blushed. I never would have thought they were like welcoming, "Nice to meet you too," I greeted.

"Let's go introduce you to the rest, they are dying to meet you."

Jungkook and I followed Jin into the living room. "Everyone, Jungkook is here with Indigo."

They all turned their heads, looking at me with their jaws dropped... Did I have something on my face?

"Jungkook, she's so cute!" One of them said, jumping up running over to give me a hug. "I can see why you kept her all to yourself," another one called out.

"Taehyung, shut up!" Jungkook argued.

"Can we just have one day. Just one day without you both bickering at each other," Jin asked.

"Nice to meet you all," I shyly waved.

"Hyung, where is he?" Jungkook asked from behind me. "He should be down in a minute."

Seconds later a tall broad man came walking downstairs. He looked at everyone, eventually piercings his eyes onto mine.

He was beautiful. I tried my best to look away, but I couldn't. It was like I was in a trance.

"Namjoon, this is Indigo."

Namjoon. I like it.

"Hi, nice to meet you!" I managed to let out. Namjoon stood staring at me, his eyes hinted a golden colour mixing with his brown eyes.

I blinked a few times, making sure I wasn't just seeing things. He took a step forward, slowly approaching me.

Jungkook held onto me as Namjoon growled at him, "Mate!" He yelled. I looked at everyone in confusion, noticing Jungkook had a hint of fear in his eyes.

"This was a bad idea bringing you here."