025 | Going Out

Indigo

Indigo

"Indigo, get your ass down here now!" I heard my dad shout for the fifth time. Each word he shouted I ignored. My only plan for today was trying to figure out how to get out of here with Jason.

"Why does she have to be so difficult?" I heard his voice approach my door. The door slammed open with my dad and Claudia clinging onto his side. Does she ever go away?

"Get dressed and hurry up, Namjoon will be here soon."

"Dad, just leave her alone. She's obviously going through things!" Jason yelled coming into my room.

I grinned. He always had my back when it came to my dad and Claudia. "Claudia, do you know how my dad is supposedly a werewolf?" I said. She nodded for me to continue.

"Does that mean you are a part of the supernatural? Can I guess what you are?" I innocently asked.

Claudia grinned, "Go for it," she challenged.

"Are you a witch?" I grinned. She looked at me, horrified by my answer, "Why would you think she's a witch?" My dad questioned.

"Because she acts like the wicked witc-"

"So, when is Namjoon coming?" Jason cut me off, I looked over to him frowning.

"Any minute now, stop changing the subject, Indigo, and to answer your question, she's an Alpha just like me and you will-" My dad stopped talking and turned his back to walk out.

"Just get ready," he sighed and walked out of my room.

Jason and I were the only ones left in the room, I turned to face Jason and questioned him about the act he had just done. "Are you with me or against me? I don't want to go out of this house," I huffed.

"Indigo, what if this was fate?" Jason asked, I stared at him as if he was crazy. He had to be.

"What? To find out your own dad is a part of the myths everyone talks about on Halloween or a full moon. It's stupid Jason, I want to go back to Seoul," I cried.

We soon heard the front door open and shut, Namjoon's voice echoed throughout the hallways, "Just go and try to enjoy your day. If you don't, I will book us a flight home," Jason said.

I thought for a second and nodded, "Okay, get out, I need to change."

I quickly put on some casual clothes and walked downstairs. "Namjoon," I sighed.

"Good, you are ready. Let's go." I walked out of the door and turned to face Jason. He gave me a thumbs up and walked away.

I walked outside and followed Namjoon, "Do we have to walk?" I asked. He shook his head, "I drove my car this time, I knew you wouldn't walk it," he lightly chuckled.

Namjoon was very generous doing that. I got into his car and we soon started to drive away, leaving the house. I noticed his cheek had a bruise on it, "What happened to your cheek?" I asked.

Namjoon sighed, "Nothing, just a conversation that got out of hand, it'll heal."

I nodded and turned to face the window, watching the trees we were driving past. I had to admit, the scenery here was absolutely beautiful.

When Namjoon parked his car, I noticed the house looked almost like my dad's house. I followed Namjoon to the door as he opened it for me to go in first.

"Thanks," I mumbled, I stepped in and looked around. Victorian canvases were hanging on the walls just like their old house, it was beautiful.

"Indigo?"

I looked to my right and my eyes widened. "Jungkook?" He ran over and gave me a hug.

"I've missed you so much, you're such an asshole for ignoring my messages!" I half-shouted. Jungkook looked at me with an apologetic face.

"I have a reason. Namjoon, can I talk to Indigo for a moment, after that she's all yours." Jungkook pleaded.

Namjoon knew how much Jungkook meant to me, he had to know. I looked up at Namjoon waiting for his answer, he nodded approving.

Jungkook and I ran off into his room and he quickly locked the door behind us.

"Jungkook, are you the same as them? Are you a werewolf?"