047 | Bullet

"Get him on the table fast!" Jin yelled, knocking off the cluttered belongings

"Get him on the table fast!" Jin yelled, knocking off the cluttered belongings. I was now changed back, and I was still full of worry.

"He needs to change back and go to a hospital!" I shakily shouted, trying to gain their attention.

"He can't and you know it yourself he can't, Indigo!" Jimin said glaring at me, "Jimin, now isn't the time!" Yoongi argued.

"Yoongi, I need your help. Come here and keep pressure on his stomach."

Yoongi quickly nodded and quickly replaced Jin's hands on Namjoon's stomach with his.

"Why is he not shifting back?" I cried, "Make him turn back."

"It's easier to heal like this. Don't worry, we know what we are doing." Jungkook quickly opened the door for me, hinting for me to leave.

"I'm not leaving him alone!"

"AH! Quickly!" Yoongi shouted in pain. The room was getting warmer. My eyes never left Namjoon. His body quickly gained the heat and was now beginning to erupt into flames.

"Namjoon, please calm down. Fuck! He's burning my hand!" Yoongi screamed.

I quickly got out of Jungkook's grip and sprinted over to the table. "Namjoon, STOP!" I pleaded.

His head turned and looked at me. He whimpers and automatically went back to normal. It was like a switch had turned off inside of him.

His eyes were still locked with mine, Jin and Yoongi were now operating on him. I sat on a stool just facing him. Each growl that escaped his mouth got louder and louder but he wouldn't look at them. His attention was all on me.

I attempted to smile at him as I watched him blink a few times. At the corner of my eye, I noticed Jin had injected Namjoon with something. His eyes became very drowsy. He was fighting himself to stay awake. He just wanted to keep looking at me.

I slowly approached the table, noticing towels full of blood nearest Jin. "Don't worry, don't fight the need to stay up. Sleep, and this will be over soon." I stroked his head as I watched him slowly close his eyes.

"It's incredible that he listens to you like that," Jungkook smirked from behind me. I sighed and stood next to him. I leaned my head against his shoulder and continued to watch Jin and Yoongi trying to get the bullet out of him.

"Do you know who caused it yet?" I asked.

Jungkook shook his head. "Hoseok and Taehyung are looking into it. They are smart, they will pick up something."

"But what if they don't? What if this happens again?" I bit my lip. I feared if it happened again it wouldn't be a happy ending.

"They know what they are doing, don't worry-"

"Jungkook, we need you for a second," Jin interrupted and signalled his hands for him to go over.

Was there something wrong?

My knees began to get weak as my heart raced. This was all too much for me.

I heard Yoongi sigh in relief. I looked up to see Jin with the bullet in his hands. He shinned it up to the light, trying to clear the blood to see anything on it.

"I will do a full search of the bullet later. We just need to get him stitched up and let him rest."

Jin soon stitched Namjoon up and took a step back. Namjoon was still out cold. I walked back over to him noticing the stitches on his stomach.

"He will change back when he wakes up. Come on, let's lift him to his bed."

My mind was still asking so many questions. I was just glad Jin and Yoongi saved him. I felt like I owed them something, I was just so grateful.

I watched everyone lift Namjoon up and took him out of the room. I slowly looked around the room to see blood everywhere on the floor and table.

As I made my way out of the room, a hand reached out and blocked my way. "I'd like to talk to you," Jimin demanded.